I raised my hand and dried his face while my own tears rolled down.

"I'll love you forever" He blew a sigh, his voice trembling as he said those words we always say to each other. 

 "I'll love you longer." I said back. 

I wrapped my arms around his waist pulling myself onto him, holding onto my greatest love. 

         ~~//~~//~~

"Alex come here."  I pat the chair next to me. 

Alex has been crying and quiet ever since Oscar died, the whole house is quiet. She's been through so much, seen things she shouldn't have and witness too many deaths. She has been suffering from pain for half of her lifetime and by her age and maturity it amazes me everytime I look at her. My throat tightens dreading to look at her in the eyes knowing that this might be the last time I will ever look at her. 

She sat next to me her eyes wandering over my face in curiousity like she knew something is wrong.

"Is there something wrong?" She looked at me sadly seeing my face.

I wanted to tell her that I may die during this fight and she will have to lose another person in her life but I couldn't look into her eyes and tell her that. It may be a coward thing to do but for this moment I didn't want her to cry from the pain of the lost. She may hate me after, she may even hold a grudge for this but I know she'll forgive me. It will take awhile but she will understand that I couldn't bare tell her and witness the pain in her eyes.

She taught me so many things. She's the first vampire I ever love and she's the first vampire to show me we are not so bad. The innocent in her eyes and the kind nature she will carry for the rest of her life you can't help but love her deeply.

I pulled her into my arms and shook my head hugging her close to me so she is unable to see the tears in my eyes.

"I just miss you that's all." I mumbled.

My throat tightened thinking of the day she will finally grow up into a beautiful young lady. I will miss the day when she would have her first kiss, the day when she finds love and the day when she comes home crying about the same boy. Tears ran down my face picturing it all. I couldn't say goodbye to her so all I can do is hold her in my arms and hope she will not hate me for too long.

"I love you Alex." I kissed her forehead.

"I love you too." She wrap her arms around me.

             ~~//~~//~~

I stood in the dark of the feilds waiting for any movement across the feild. I look over my shoulder and saw all of them standing behind ready to fight, ready to end it all. My heart tightened feeling proud and a bit of pride of all these individual vampires that fought to survive and fought for what is right. All 37 of us fighting against hundreds of vampires. We are fighting against the odds but we would rather die then survive in a world where it's all about power and injustice. 

I turn to look at all of them in gratitude and apprecitation. 

"Like what I've always said family does not determined in blood but with the people you are fighting for and the people you are fighting with. I'm standing amongest the most bravest people and it would've have been a pleasure being your leader." My press my lips in a tight line from keeping me from frowning my eyes shining with pride. 

Their face softened and some held sadness and Kat shook her head tears running down her face. She's been cursing at me and telling me how unfair it all is. She yelled at me and told me I couldn't leave and I told her that if I died it's okay because dying surrounded by people I love is a better death then I thought I would get. She yelled at me angerily but pulled me into a hug and cried. I couldn't say goodbye to each of them because if I do things will change and it will be harder for me.