My vision clears and I jump. Whoa... I have no idea where I am. What is this place? There's nothing here. It kind of looks like I'm in water, but it's not wet. I look down at my hands and feet, then I look all around again. Wait, I'm not swimming... I'm floating!

I frown confusingly as I see two figures floating just up ahead.

'Is that- is that Korra?' I think to myself as I get closer to the two.

"Korra, hey! Over here!" I yell, but she doesn't budge.

She can't hear me!

"Are you Raava?" She asks the stranger.

"No, but I can help you find her."

Who is that guy she's talking to? And where are we? Wait- are we inbetween dimensions? I mean, that's the only logical explanations. But how? And who's Raava?

Korra doesn't notice me, but the man does. Instead of saying anything, he smiles and gives me a quick wink before speaking to my sister once again.

"My name is Wan, and I will show you how I became the first Avatar."

...

Third person

"Whoa, what happened?" Mako asks Bolin as both him and Asami enter the apartment.

Bolin softly lays Kitty on the couch. Her head rests on a pillow as she is still out cold, her body wrapped in a warm blanket. Her breathing remains steady, and her curls gently fall over her eyes. She looks like she's sleeping.

"I don't know!" Bolin answers frantically. "We were hanging out all day today and she seemed fine, then she just collapsed!"

"Did you take her to a doctor?" Asami asks as she sits on the floor next to the couch. She gently moves the hair from Kitty's eyes and looks at her worryingly.

"Yes, and they have no idea what's wrong with her. They wanted to keep her, but I couldn't do that. She hates hospitals!"

"Hmm, maybe she's just stressed with everything that's been going on with Unalaq and the south," Asami suggests.

"Or maybe she's worked up over yesterday," Mako replies.

"You know, Kitty goes through a lot," Asami says sadly. "She has this huge responsibility of being the Avatar's sister and trying to keep her out of trouble, and no one ever asks her how she's doing. It's always, 'is Korra safe?' 'Did Korra train today?' Plus a boyfriend who's no help while her home is being invaded by her uncle. I can't imagine how stressful all of that is."

"You're so right... Oh my gosh, I've been a terrible best friend," Bolin sobs. "This is the first time in a while that I've gotten to hang out with her, just the two of us. It was probably too much for her little heart, and now she's dead!!!"

"She's not dead, Bolin," Mako says to his brother. "She just needs rest and should take it easy for awhile."

"Mako's right," Asami says and then turns to Mako. "Do you mind if I stay here tonight? I want to keep an eye on her."

"Me, too," Bolin says. "I am not leaving this spot until she wakes up!"

"Knock yourselves out," Mako says. "Looks like Team Avatar is having a sleepover."

...

Kitty

Why am I like this? Why can't I just have one normal day? It's like I'm trapped in a book or something and I'm the main character. Can you give me a break writer?!