𝟓𝟏. 𝐓𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐬

Start from the beginning

Once everyone looked away, i drew up a hand and whacked the boy beside me. He winced and turned to me.
"What was that for?"

I glared at him for a second, "Shit James, i wonder."

He grinned and me and placed his hand back on my knee. My body jolted thinking he was going to taser me again, but he just left it there as he turned back to everyone and chatted normally.

I looked up to him questioning his movement before shuffling closer rested my head on his shoulder.
Emerson caught my move and looked at me oddly.

"What?" I mouthed to him as i cocked my head to the side.
He looked at me smugly and squinted at me before turned to his right and taking a piece of cut sausage of Lili's plate and throwing it in his mouth.

"Hey!" Lili called out hitting the boy on his shoulder. Emerson winced as he chewed the food.

"Pig." Lili muttered before grabbing a sausage and putting it on Emerson's plate.

"I'm not gonna eat it." Emerson said looking down at the sausage as Lili cut it up like a mum. She looked up as she leant over Emerson slightly to cut up his food.

"Why?" She questioned.

He grinned looking down to the girl who was only a couple inches away, "Because it taste better when it comes from your plate." He snagged another piece of sausage of his plate.

"Emerson!" Lili called out again. She leant back to her original position and shoved her plate in between them.

"Have at it." She sneered at the boy.

James but his elbow and the table them but his hand in his palm looking over to the sneaky boy.
"You know Em, boys pull the boys pigtails because they like them."
James' eye flicked over to me for a second at he spoke.

"What are you getting at Potter?" Emerson questioned taking a bite of Lilis food as she poked some with a fork.

James sighed, "I'm saying that you seem to be teasing Lili quite a bit."

Emerson's face slightly pinkend as he looked down to the plate, "Shes an easy target."

James learnt back, slightly riding his hand up my leg,
"What every you say." He sighed, "But if you hurt her, i'll snap you fingers individually." He smiled like he had said nothing wrong.

"James!" Lili quietly scolded her big brother. James looked over to her.

"What? I have a baby sister to look after. Little boys will chase after you at which i'll warn them. It my job."

"Try having 2 baby sisters to worry about." Luca added as he looked at Ivy. "That one already has a Malfoy all over her."
Ivy's face reddened as Asher smirked.

"I can protect myself fine thanks." Lili butted back in crossing her arms over her chest.

James huffed in amusement and pulled up his crew neck sleeve to show a scar on his bicep, "I know."
Lili smiled proudly them took a bite of her food.

"Hey guys." We all turned around as we heard a familiar voice join us.

Liam Weasley and Vivian Jordan sat down beside me. We all greeted him as server himself food.

Vivian Angelina Jordan is Lee Jordan and Alicia Spinnet's child. Both of which are best friends of George and once Fred's. She has an older brother Lloyd Frederick Jordan in 7th year.

"Where have you 2 been? Dinner started an out ago." I asked looking at the pair suspiciously.

"Studying." Vivian said over the top of Liams, "Lake."

"Liam!" Vivian squiggly scolded the boy.

"Say that 5 times faster." Liam egged on Vivian flirtatiously.
Vivians face red as she looked at Liam.

I slowly turned my head to James with my eyes wide.
"Do you think-"

"Yup." He agreed with my question that he immediately understood.

"Shit."

"It was always gonna happen." James said as took another bite of us steak.

I looked at the pair who were talking beside me, "Guess so."

"Whens the next date i can take you on?" James asked drawing my attention back to him.

I thought for a second, "My schedule is pretty clear."

"Next weekend i can aparate us to Paris or something?" He offered smoothly.

"Don't you think Paris is a bit extreme whilst it's still the school year?" I laughed quietly taking a piece of steak off his plate.

It put a piece of steak on his fork and waved it my direction to eat after i swallowed the other piece, "I'd do it for you."

I ate the piece of food off his fork, "Or we could study during the week with each other then go to Paris next weekend for a night?" I said as i chewed my food.

He smiled down at me, "Sounds like a plan." He leant down and kissed me cheek making them go bright red.

I might be able to get use to this.