"Chief Unalaq is here to help the south. He wants to show us how to restore balance with the spirits so they'll stop attacking," my sister says, and I roll my eyes at her.

This isn't a good look. She sounds like she's on the north's side.

"The only spirit I'm interested in restoring, is our spirit of independence. Am I right, people?" Varrick asks.

The people agree with Varrick as they nod and angrily and shout their worries. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree with Varrick. Why aren't we independent from the north? We've managed to build ourselves up after the One Hundred Year War, so why haven't we declared our independence?

"All Unalaq is trying to do is make our tribes unified again," Korra tries to reason.

"No, he wants control of our wealth, my wealth, and I like my wealth. If Unalaq doesn't pull his forces out, then we have no choice but to fight for our freedom!" Varrick exclaims.

I don't necessarily think that we should start a war... But if I have to fight, then so be it.

"You want to start a war? Are you crazy?" Korra asks.

"Unalaq started this, not us. I'm sorry, maybe you could speak with your uncle. Tell him how frustrated we all are," my father says to Korra. "He'll listen to what the Avatar has to say. Do it for me?"

"I'll do it for the tribe," she says and storms out.

What's her problem? He agreed with her! He doesn't want to start a war. It's like she hates him now or something.

"So what do you want to do?" I ask Von. "Oh, I can show you my old bedroom! Or I can show you where I found Bud, or-"

"Um, sorry. I actually have plans."

"Plans?" I ask him confused. "With who?"

"Just some new friends I met. See ya later," he says nonchalantly and makes his way out of my house.

Whatever, I'm going to go see my friends.

...

"Hey, Mako," I say to him as he walks down the street.

I can't find anyone else. I don't care where Korra is, and I don't feel like being around her right now. I know she's probably with my uncle, and I've already had enough of him. Bolin is probably with Eska, and Asami is who knows where.

"Hey, Kitty! What's up?"

"Nothing, just a little bored. I've missed hanging out with you guys."

"Yeah, me too. Where's your boyfriend?" He asks.

"I don't know. Where's your girlfriend?"

"I don't know."

"Relationships are hard," I sigh.

"You're telling me."

I frown as I see a very exhausted looking Bolin running down the street.

Let me guess, he's running from Eska.

"What's Bolin doing?" I ask Mako as he turns in the same direction I'm looking in.

"I don't know, but he looks scared."

"And tired," I finish for him.

"Mako! Kitty! I'm so happy to see you guys!" Bolin says out of breath and as he awkwardly hug us.

"Uh, you all right, bro?" Mako asks.

"Yeah, you look terrible, and what is that smell?" I ask while scrunching my nose.