17 (Party 3/3)

En başından başla

When Jin didn't answered him he come more closer to Jin and whispered in Jin's ears, "By the way you looking so hot." he said and tried to touch Jin's earlobes from his lips when Jin just stood up suddenly and tried to move.

But bcoz he stood up suddenly, he bumped with a waiter who was holding a tray of five-six glasses of drinks and all that drinks spilled on Jin's shirt.

"Shit!!" he screamed and tried to remove that drink from his shirt just by patting it.

The waiter panicked and said sorry to Jin many times but Jin just waved his hand and said that it's ok, he can leave.

The waiter collect all the glasses from the floor and then bowing apologetically to Jin left.

"This drink couldn't even made you cool infact it just makes you more hot." he again heard Jackson saying in his ears.

Jin rolled his eyes and sighed. He tried to move away when Jackson hold his hand.

"What's your problem?!" Jin hissed at him.

"You." Jackson smugly said.

"I don't know what's that just let me go." Jin said and tried to remove Jackson's hold from his wrist but couldn't.

"Playing hard to get." Jackson mocked him.

"What?" Jin asked confused.

"Don't worry your boss will never know about us. We can go somewhere private without telling him." Jackson said to him smiling evilly.

Jin looked at him as if he is crazy, "You are crazy." he hissed at Jackson and again tried to free himself from him.

"Crazy for you." jackson said and winked at him.

"You are disgusting too." At this point Jin was totally pissed and he pulled his hand with so much force that he was nearly successful in freeing himself but jackson lost his patience and hold Jin from his waist instead.

"How much he is paying you?" Jackson asked.

"Who?" Jin asked confused.

"Your boss, Taehyung. How much he is paying you to sleep with him?!" Jackson mocked.

Jin wants to slap him and nothing else but instead he told him calmly but with all the venom in his voice.

"He is not like you and I am not a slut." Jin said.

Jackson laughed at him.

"Really?! Don't act all innocent in front of me.

I heard in one of NEWS channel some months ago that Taehyung fired his employee in middle of party and in front of everyone just bcoz he did something wrong.

And trust me that mistake was not so big.

But still here you are ruining his image in front of us bcoz of your low choice of food. And here he is not doing anything like that.

Just dancing with you.

Looks like he can't get enough of you that's why he is still keeping you after all this.

So, explain me again how he is not like me.

And for you. The way you are dressed right now tell everything about you.

I can pay you more than that Taehyung is paying you.

Even if you don't want to come now, so I can wait for you. Come to me when Taehyung get tired of you......" Jackson trailed off but Jin's mind just blanked out.