And when she kissed him, he couldn't control himself.
Just like what was happening right now.
He was too consumed.
He wanted more.
Always.

KGE was a great kisser. LMH knew how his girlfriend would always make him losing his mind.
He didn't have to wait for more than seconds to have their soft and sweet kiss intensify. What happened next was another hot and sexy mouth kissing. LMH groaned as his tongue danced erotically with KGE's sweet and smooth tongue.

LMH tightened his embrace as he shifted her body to lean on his needing body. She grabbed his hair and deepened the kiss. LMH swore that he wanted to rip that thick and annoying sweater of hers right there. His skin tingled, and his breathing seemed to get shorter. The taste of her sweet tongue and her fragrance drove him crazy.

"Euniga..."
LMH whimpered as his mind lost in her seductive game of tongue. She left him breathless, and she made him dying to love her more. KGE loved to hear how LMH groaned in pleasure inside her mouth. It intensified her eagerness to give all she got to love him.

KGE knew how to make her boyfriend wanted more. And how she loved the feeling of conquering. She had learned never to doubt her power to bewitch the King. LMH would do everything to please her and get the pleasure likewise.
She could always make him plead.
She could make him wanted more of her.
She could make him madly in love with her for more.

The kiss made LMH lost in her. His every sense was focused solely on her.
All he heard was KGE's blood boiling sweet breathing and moaning in his ears.
They both lost in their passions and longing that never seemed to have an end.
KGE was taking all his tasted when the sliding door opened.

"Minho-yah...Shall we...OOH?!"

JEC was stunned for a second when all she found was the two lovers who were in their state of having their most private moment. These two actors were definitely not colleagues who were supposed to be having their reading sessions together. JEC's eyes gawked at the two love birds and felt her knees were shaking when her unpurposed shout startled the kissing lovers.

KGE and LMH broke their passionate kiss abruptly and gawked back at the flustered JEC. The awkward moment was unavoidable. JEC couldn't keep her eyes from staring at how intimate LMH held KGE's body and at how KGE hands were gripping his hair and wrapped around his neck. She knew that she was just accidentally trespassed at their most private moment.

Schlik!
JEC slid close the sliding door quickly as she gathered herself.

Silence.

"Eotteoke??"
KGE's voice cracked low.
She felt like the sky fell on her. 
KGE thought she lost her breath.
What would JEC think of her now?
What an embarrassing moment it was.

KGE gazed at LMH's composed face.
She felt her blood drained from her face.
LMH chuckled as soon as he realized what had just happened when his shy girlfriend was utterly in shock. KGE looked bleach with her bewildered eyes and trembling swollen lips. LMH felt sorry for her when he saw the anxiety in her eyes. He pulled her closer and kissed her forehead, then said,

"Geogjeong hajima, chagiya..." LMH whispered in her ears as he pulled her closer.
"Eotteoke, Imino?" KGE muttered.
"The good side is...now everyone in the squad knows what you are to me..." LMH grinned and stroked her hair gently. He knew that his baby girl was worried about JEC's reaction to the incident. He gazed deeply into KGE's anxious eyes. 

"It makes no odds, baby. Eun Chae Noona will be happy for us." LMH held her shaking body then cupped her face lovingly. LMH couldn't stop smiling when he saw KGE's almost crying face.

"Hush...You don't need to feel bad. Should we?"
"What should I do now, Imino?"
"It's 'we'... Aren't we together?"
"We are... What should we do then?"
"We should be happy, shouldn't we?"  
"But..."
"Why 'but'?"
"It's embarrassing..."
"Am I embarrassing to you?"
"Yah! Imino... It's not you!"
"Are we embarrassing?"
"It's the moment!! I don't feel comfortable!"
"Waeyo? It's every couple does, baby!"
"Yes! Privately! But then she saw us!" 
"We did it privately...We just got busted!"