First of all, I should know who I'm talking to, I need to talk to my parents and ask them who the person is.

Second, I will ask dad to train me, I need to learn how to fight, just in case that something goes wrong and I can defend myself.

Third, I'll need to learn how to hide my emotions, I can't let the person I'm meeting see what I'm feeling so easily, I need to hide my feelings and don't express them during the meeting.

And for now, that is all I can think about, even though I never knew about the things that my family had done all these years, I feel like I'm handling it pretty well.

I could have run away from all of this responsibility, or simply hand it to Isabella but the poor girl at the age of 10 is already hot-headed, imagine if she was under this amount of pressure.

That is one more reason to convince mamma and papá to tell Isa what the family is doing, and also to tell the babies that are on the way.

It might be hard to grow up already knowing it, but I'm sure that is even harder having to deal with it when you're already grown and have no idea what to do when suddenly your parents tell you to meet with someone that might want to kill you just because.

And as imagined, I have no idea how to protect myself.

Looking at the window, I stare at the pitch-black sky.

There were some stars shinning but nothing out of ordinary, it was still beautiful in its own way even if it didn't bring much light.

I have to rest today if I want to ask papá to train me tomorrow, and that is if he has time because these days he seems to be busy, either with mamma and the babies or with work...

That probably has to do with the "family business".

How am I even supposed to call it?

Anyway, I head to the bathroom and turn the shower on, hopping in after taking my clothes off.

I let the cold water hit my skin, giving me a feeling of relaxation and more refreshed. I'm not one of taking showers with hot water, it's not something that bothers me but it's not also something that makes me feel good.

Therefore cold water is always my first option.

When I'm finished showering, I wrap a warmed-up white towel around my body and walk back to my room, taking a basic pajama out of my closet and putting it on.

Quickly after, I let myself fall in bed and ask Alexa to turn off the light. As my window was still open I glare at it, noticing that there were a couple more stars than there were before.

As later in the night it gets as brighter the sky is.

Now that Isabella is going to have babies to get herself busy with, I'll have time to focus on all of this mess that my parents just put me in.

Until like, a week ago, all I knew about mafia was based on movies and a couple of books but now it turned into my life.

How will I go to school now?!

Did mamma and papá even think about this?

I know that I surely can not tell my friends about this, I'm not that dumb, but what if I mess up on something and get hurt, and then I'll have to make up some excuse to my friends.

Even though I am a great liar, doesn't mean that I like to lie. That is something that I try as much as possible not to do.

Because I hate when people lie to me, so why would I do the same to them?