They were both smiling but their eyebrows were furrowed slightly, confused why their friends were all standing around the Marks car instead of inside.

Everyone yelled to them in happiness.

"Are you ok?" Jeno ran up to Jaemin, grabbing his chin and looking around his face for injuries and quickly patting and flipping his arms.

"What are you talking about? Of course I'm ok," Jaemin laughed, pulling Jenos hands away from him by the wrists.

"Why didnt you guys start?" Donghyuck walked past the two and leaned on the car looking at the rest.

"You guys just fricken dissapeared," Renjun stood up. "And Mark hyung said we couldn't eat without you."

Donghyuck eyed Mark slightly before smiling softly. Part 2 of Mark being the loveliest person to exist: He won't leave any of the Dreamies out. Ever.

"You alright?" Mark whispered to him, his eyes had a little worry in them. He would deny it but it may have made Donghyuck's heart skip a beat.

"What is up with all of you?" Donghyuck straightened, gazing at all of them. "Why wouldn't we be ok?"

Jaemin gazed at all of them too, completely confused to the worried faces.

"We didn't know where you were!" Jisung squawked. "We thought you got into trouble or something!"

"Trouble?" Donghyuck said, amused at the idea.

"Yeah right," Jaemin laughed as he locked eyes with Donghyuck, they were clearly both thinking of what they both just did. Maybe it was a little trouble but totally worth it.

"Then where were you?" Chenle crossed his arms.

Jaemin gaped, he didnt know what to say. Everybody was staring at him, he couldn't tell them where they were. Not yet anyway.

"Look," Donghyuck stepped in. "We just had to take care of something. It's nothing bad, there's nothing wrong. So relax."

Mark finally stood up and shut the trunk of the car. "Let's go eat."

Jaemin smiled gratefully at Donghyuck, receiving a wink in return.

------------------------------------------------------------

"I am so stuffed," Jisung whined as they walked into the arcade.

"It's just because you decided to eat your food and then everyone else's leftovers," Chenle nudged him with his elbow.

"The food was so good," Jisung whined again. Chenle did nothing but grab his hand, lacing their fingers together. Putting a bright smile on Jisung's face.

"What's up?" Renjun asked Jeno who sighed after shutting off his phone and putting it in his pocket.

Jaemin looked towards him before raising a brow.

"The neighbors cat I was watching, they were putting her up for adoption and I told them I would take her but apparently they got another offer. The person already picked her up and everything," Jeno sighed again, sad eyes on the ground before looking at Jaemin, who's eyes were also sad and his lower lip was jutted out.