-19-

I got a test so, the next chapter's gonna be updated a little latter.

Seeing the sweaty angel below him, resting his head on his shoulder, Namjoon felt...completed. There was a feeling that he missed, it felt like the feeling finally came back. He cleaned up Seokjin and dressed him in his own clothes consisting of a black shirt and some gym shorts.

Finding Seokjin adorable in his own clothes, Namjoon was reluctant to let him out of sight. He carried the World Wide Handsome in a princess carry and took him downstairs. Jungkook was eating a few snacks since it was around 6 in the evening.

Jungkook had called Taehyung and invited him over to check on his hyung. Knowing that his brother was found, Taehyung without delay called a cab to Jungkook's location. He didn't stop himself from notifying Hoseok that Seokjin was actually taken away and found.

Hoseok was beyond furious to know that his friend was kidnapped and he didn't even know. He was ready to bash in Taehyung's head for not telling him, but his anger quelled while on the way to Namjoon's mansion.

When Hoseok arrived, he saw Taehyung and Jungkook talking on the sofa while Seokjin was sleeping in Namjoon's lap who was sitting in the armchair. Seokjin had huddled up against Namjoon feeling him to be warm. This cute little jester made Namjoon's heart flutter.

Hoseok suddenly walked to them and shook Seokjin. "Sweetie!! Are you OK? Why did you lie to me?" He said as Seokjin groggily rubbed his eyes.

As he saw Hoseok, he reached his hands out indicating for him to carry or more like drag him off the bed. He moved on his bed a little more before he felt something strange. The wall his head titled on was a little ruffly, he looked at the wall and saw a few buttons leading to a neck and thick lips, and finally the share eyes telling him not to move.

Thinking back for a while, Seokjin stared at Namjoon but suddenly started to turn red. He got out of Namjoon's hold and stumbled into Hoseok's arms. He hid his burning face on Hoseok's neck and didn't want anyone to see his flushed face.

He remembered exactly what happened before he passed out. Namjoon, he...he did something to him that made him feel elated, but he was done in by a man. The sad part for him wasn't the kiss or touch, but the fact that he wasn't the one initiating anything. Didn't that make him the... No. No. No. He can't possibly be that... Wait. He wasn't even gay!

Namjoon who was staring at Seokjin felt jealous of Hoseok. He wanted to fit his Seokjin back into his arms. He stared at them both hugging each other closely.

Did they not break up yet? Was all Namjoon thought while clutching strongly on the arm chair handle. His knucles turned white and the veins near his neck could be faintly seen. He was really upset.

-----------------------------------------------------------Hahahaha! How do you like it? I think it's pretty good you know? If you have the same thoughts, please vote and comment.

Thank you for reading!