-14-

Yoongi called Namjoon to tell him that Jackson was not at his Mansion and was out all morning.

They sent out people to search for them but couldn't find them for hours. It was evening now.

Seokjin was kidnapped for more than four hours. Yes, it was long, but it would have been shorter if Namjoon didn't break every communication system he touched.

Then an idea clicked in his head. Jackson. There was only one place he could be at, but it was a little risky to go there. But, Namjoon didn't worry too much. He called back Yoongi and Jungkook. The three wore full black.

Namjoon sent them the location they wanted to head to.

'I'll come get you Seokjin.'

With Seokjin

"As I was telling you. Jinyoung still hasn't warmed up to me what should I do? It's been three or so years. I can't help myself if I suddenly want to jump him." Jackson said.

He was sitting on the sofa in the bedroom. Seokjin was on the chair next to him. They both had a cup of coffee in their hands while leisurely talking about love.

"By the way, your lover might finally find you. It's been a long day."

"What lover?" Seokjin said shocked. His face was lightly turning red as he avoided Jackson's gaze.

"It's Namjoon right?"

"No! I don't have a lover! I only love myself and food."

"Hm, it might not be the same for him right?" Jackson said causing Seokjin to be redder than blood itself.

"Let's do one thing. I need to talk to him, so I took you here with me. He wouldn't talk to me without a reason right? So... If I make him believe in something that's fake, how would he react? If he isn't fazed, then he doesn't think your interesting if he does, then you are someone important to him."

"Are you going to hurt me?" Seokjin asked.

"No, not exactly. I'm just gonna lead it to something. I won't let any of my men or me myself hurt you OK? That's my promise to you Jinnie. Besides if I harm you who would give me love advice?" Jackson said winking at him.

Seokjin smiled. It wasn't that he didn't want to find out, but after that kiss... He wasn't able to forget about his thick lips, his teeth nibbling his skin, his arms around his waist... He couldn't stop remembering him. As long as he doesn't get harmed, it was OK.

"OK then." Seokjin said.

Jackson smiled and then nodded. Here's what we're gonna do. You have to act properly, or do you want sleeping pills or something?" Jackson said and they both started whispering to each other. Their plan was a little embarrassing for Seokjin, but it was doable.

An hour passed after their plan and the doors to the mansion were broken down by the one and only Namjoon.

"Jackson! Get your ass down here before I stick bullets up your -" Namjoon was yelling when he suddenly heard.

"Hold on! Hold on! I'm coming!" Jackson said. He then came down with unkept hair, loose shirt wide open and his pants... They weren't buckled up. As he walked down, he did the buttons on his shirt.

"Where's Seokjin?" Namjoon asked grabbing his collar

"Him? He's upstairs... You shouldn't disturb him right now, he might be too tired and fell asleep already." Jackson said with a cheeky smile on his face.

-----------------------------------------------------------\(〇_o)/ Jackson's courting death! Someone go save him. This is just the starting of the plan, the rest of it... Hehehehe... It's up to Seokjin to complete.

By the way, let me just ask... Anyone uncomfortable with smut? I mean I can write it and not write it based on u guys. If u die mid way, it's gonna be useless...

Anyways, I hope you liked the chapter please vote comment and keep reading! Thank you.

Oh one more thing. Its 2 right now, and cramps are letting me write so, its all on time!!! Yay!