-38-

Clad in a soft and furry large sweater, Seokjin was offered a cup of hot chocolate. Jimin beside him was in a furry polar bear onesie. They both looked at the hot chocolate and then the long haired man in front of them. They were feeling colder after taking a bath. The window had a small gap letting the cool wind explore inside.

He had long blond hair that came a little above his shoulders. His deep set brown eyes were slightly curved. He was in a suit that looked quite thin compared to the clothes Seokjin and Jimin had on.

"Don't worry, nothings mixed into the drinks. You can drink them perfectly fine. But remember to blow, we don't want your tiny tongues to get burnt right?" The man said urging them to drink. It made Seokjin suspicious, but he picked up the glass and drank a sip of the hot chocolate.

"My tongue is not tiny." Seokjin said after another sip if the sweet chocolate. Another person the supposed worker came in with a plate of marshmallows. It was the perfect pair with the drink. Seeing that there was nothing wrong with it, he nodded to Jimin and he picked his mug up too.

After 10 minutes of silent sipping, Jimin couldn't help but ask, "who are you?" The man smiled and then nodded.

"I am Ahn Haneol. I am the owner here. I was also the one who bought you both. Now, what would you both want to do?" He said while smiling. Seokjin looked at him and then scrunched his face. 'Bought you both'

"We would love to be set free Mr. Ahn." Jimin said while smiling. Haneol chuckled and then nodded.

"Where does this baby want to go? We can go sledding, fishing or would you like to see the pet penguins?" Haneol said listing the places out on his fingers. Penguins? Seokjin looked at Jimin. No, they cannot be distracted!

"No where. Just take us back to where you found us." Seokjin said while grabbing Jimin's hands.

Haneol looked at them and his smile never left his face, "baby, were in Oymyakon. The plane just left a few hours ago. It won't be coming back until next week."

Seokjin was shocked. Oymyakon? As in Russia? How did they get so far without knowing? There is no way that they can get here without getting found out somehow.

"How did we get here?" Seokjin asked.

"Don't underestimate my private plane. It has access to every location in Asia. There is a lot of things that money can do right? It took an entire day to import you guys over in this cold weather. We'll move to a warmer place after a week OK?" Haneol said.

"So... You both can do whatever you want. Roam around, play games, watch movies or anything OK? Make sure to notify Igor if you want to explore outside in the cold OK?" Haneol finished while getting up. He started heading for the door.

"But why are you in a suit if it's that cold?" Jimin asked tilting his head.

Haneol laughed and then turned around to face them. "I have loss of sensation. I can't feel hot or cold. It would be a strange feeling for me to bundle myself in heavy clothes for no reason right? Oh, don't tell anyone OK? It's our little secret." Haneol said and finally left closing the door.

Jimin stared at the door and then nudged Seokjin, "Hyung, don't you think everyone's gonna know his secret if he goes out like that?"

"Maybe everyone thinks he's just a lunatic who went crazy because of the cold." Seokjin replied to him. They both started a serious conversation on him forgetting the fact that they were kidnapped.

-------------------------------------------------------
Ahn Haneol... He's suspiciously friendly... What is he gonna do? Should I get ready and grab myself a scythe?

Aahhhhh... This is actually really...

Anyway's thank you for reading the chapter. I love you, please vote and comment!!