-44-

Running to them Namjoon looked for his Seokjin. Looking around, he saw alot of people coming in and out. From them, there was one car that looked out of place. A black hummer. Namjoon went to it and smashed his fist into the window. He opened the door and then saw something that made him angry.

Seokjin was covered under Haneol with both his arms on Haneol's chest while the other was bent down to his neck. This made Namjoon ooze with jealousy turning it into anger. He didn't care about anything and took out his gun.

He shot at Haneol's side, but he didn't react. The person above Seokjin didn't pay attention to the bullet that penetrated his kidney. It wasn't that he didn't want to pay it attention, but he didn't even notice it. Nothing in his body hurt.

Seeing that Namjoon was about to fire another bullet, Seokjin pushed Haneol and tried to cover the other behind him.

"What are you doing Namjoon!" He yelled.

Yes, Haneol kidnapped him, but he didn't get hurt and was about to be sent away peacefully. Maybe it was pity for Haneol or worry for Namjoon, but he didn't want Namjoon to kill anyone.

"Come here." Namjoon said.

"Take him to the hospital." Seokjin said to the driver ahead of them. He completely ignored Namjoon.

"There's no need for worrying baby, go along now. I'm safe." Haneol said patting Seokjin's head. Seokjin then really wanted to knock him out or at least pull out a few locks of his hair.

"Just go. You've already had a plan, but I don't want to be a part of it." Namjoon looked down the both of them ignoring him. He then tried to open the door wider in rage and the door suddenly came off with a -clack- sound.

Both Haneol and Seokjin looked at him. 'Why is he always breaking doors?' Was the only thing that came to Seokjin's mind. But then, he quickly  pushed off Haneol again and jumped into Namjoon's arms. He tightened both his thighs around Namjoon's waist and clung his arms around his neck.

"Take me home!" Seokjin said cuddling into Namjoon's neck he placed his lips on his trapezius making Namjoon feel the soft feeling from under his thin gray shirt. He placed his hands on Seokjin's bum and hauled him closer to his body and walked away without looking at Haneol whose face was darkening.

Namjoon was angry. Really angry, but Seokjin was already asleep. He felt pissed because every time he was angry, Seokjin would fall asleep. This time, he wouldn't let him sleep, he would keep him awake, awake the entire night.

It was a long way back to home, the plane was getting ready for departure,  Namjoon was on his seat with Seokjin in his lap. He started undoing his own buttons while slowly roaming his hand inside of Seokjin's dress from the middle.

He looked pretty. Really pretty. Namjoon didn't want anyone else to see him looking pretty. What could he do? What could he do?

-------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for not updating for two days! My exams came around and I'm bored to death. I can't do anything.

I think that maybe I'll upload two more chapters if I get the free time. Besides, its gonna be a few hot ones.

OK bye. Love u thank u.