-8-

Taehyung forced a wig and make-up on Seokjin. The worst part was, he also brought along chest pads. When Seokjin saw him, he didn't hesitate to smack Taehyungs arm which lead him to groan loudly. Though he wore it, Seokjin was still happy to smack his brother.

His shoulder length wig didn't look out of place with the long circular earings. Seokjin didn't have piercings but the earrings were also fake.

Taehyung got out black stockings and low heels out of his bag. Seokjin wore it and it looked perfect on him. No one could tell he was a man.

"Now Hyung. I'll tell you when we arrive." Taehyung said dragging Seokjin out of the changing room. All the attendants looked super shocked to see a lady, actually Seokjin coming out looking like a woman.

Taehyung took a Taxi to the largest cafe in town and went inside. They sat at the bottom floor. Seokjin kept nagging and asking why he had to wear this to come to a cafe, but Taehyung's eyes were glued on the top floor.

Seokjin couldn't handle his quietness and finally pinched Taehyung's thigh.

"Either you tell me now or I'm gonna leave." He pouted looking cuter than usual.

Taehyung turned red and then looked down embarrassed. "My crush is up there. I came here to spy."

"Really?" Seokjin said trying to look at the people on the top floor.

"Wait. Why do I have to dress up like this?" Seokjin asked.

"Hyung, you look pretty good like this. Its a great disguise. My crush won't know anything." He smiled.

Seokjin really wanted to smack his head, but couldn't do it in public. He was more interested in his brothers crush. He kept looking up and then saw a familiar face.

He looked closely and then asked, "Tae what's your crushes name?"

"Jeon Jungkook." He smiled.

There was clatter up above and a certain pink haired man ran down dodging every body guard and the two peoples hands. As soon as his eyes fell on Seokjin, he ran full speed and rammed into his chest.

"Noona save me! They're bullying me!"

Seokjin was shocked at the short man who clung to his chest. He looked at the stairs and saw two men running down to catch him.

"What's your name sweetheart?" Seokjin asked patting the huggers head.

"My name is Park Jimin." He said muffled into his chest.

The two men stopped in front of Seokjin and then one tried to pry Jimin off Seokjin which lead him (chimchim) to scream.

Seokjin didn't know the person trying to pull Jimin off but the opposite man looked familiar. As he was about to open his mouth, Jungkook started talking before him.

"Seo-jin noona, what are you doing here? Could you give us our Jimin back?" Jungkook said smiling.

"You know her?" The other made a disgusted face. He didn't stop glaring at Seokjin.

It was dark out (because Jin's shift ended at night) and Taehyung grabbed one Seokjin's arm and pulled Jimin off and clung onto Seokjin himself.

Jimin made a pouty face and then puppy eyes at Seokjin who was very weak to those eyes.

"Who is that with you?" Jungkook asked looking at Taehyung who was super shy around his crush.

"My name is Kim Taehyung."

Seokjin stared at the other guy and Jungkook indtroduced him.

"His name is Min Yoongi. Say, can I get your phone number, we can talk sometimes." Jungkook said handing his phone to Seokjin while keeping his eyes on Taehyung.

He nodded and punched in his number. After that, Jungkook dialed the number to make sure it was truely 'her's'.

After that, Yoongi carried Jimin on his shoulder and the three left Seokjin and Taehyung stunned.

"What just happened?" Seokjin asked.