-5-

[Pic: Seokjin's work place.]

Seokjin blushed heavily as he remembered what happened at the club. He dragged Hoseok home and didn't even go back to the private room.

Namjoon who kissed Seokjin twice left after getting an annoying call, but he still made sure that Seokjin remembered him.

On the way to the apaetment. The drunk Hoseok said, "Hyung, I saw a girl in the men's bathroom. So we started to talk. Her name was Ami. She was really beautiful."

"I also met a handsome man outside the bathroom. It was the tattooed man. Do you remember his name?"

"No. I don't Hyung. Ami, she was beautiful. Even more than Jessica."

Hoseok started talking gibberish about a girl named Ami the entire way. This made Seokjin ignore him after pulling him inside.

There, Taehyung was still awake. He looked at them and then smiled, "How did it go Hyungie? Was it fun?"

"No Tae, I didn't get to talk to her much." Seokjin said patting his head. They both dragged Hoseok into his room and Seokjin went to go change.

He wore his nightwear consisting of a large T-shirt and shorts. Hw looked more like a little lama. The T-shirt had the word RJ written on it. He sat on the sofa by Tae.

"Hyung. Do you still work there?" Taehyung asked.

He was talking about his Hyung's job. He worked at a mall. The fashion area to be exact. He was at the register of the store. He got low pay which would only be enough for his rations and bills. He would never have any extra money left.

Taehyung's college fee's were paid by their uncle who was a professor at a different school. Hoseok was the opposite. He was from a relatively rich household. He moved here from his home city to come study.

Even after completing his studies, Hoseok stayed here and worked as a white collar for a big company.

"Yes. I will. I can get through everything easily and I don't have to do much. It's an easy job."

"Hyung. You haven't rested or relaxed since you moved away. I don't see any new clothes of yours either. Is that the same Tee that you had 3 years ago?" Taehyung asked.

"Hey! This one was a gift OK! I would keep it for anything!"

"Oh really? Who gave it to you? You never told us."

"Its a secret. Now go to sleep! I have work tomorrow!"

Seokjin pushed Taehyung down the sofa and he went straight to his room. He locked the door and tried to remember the person who gave him the Tee...

"Who was it? I do know it was a stranger... Oh well. It's mine now!" Seokjin giggled to himself and went to bed.