-24-

The next day, Namjoon told Jungkook and Yoongi about the video. The first thing Jungkook did was flip. How could he do that without permission? And Yoongi? He probably saw it coming so he did give much of a reaction.

They all became more wary of the people in their mansion, and thought that it was about time to thoroughly clean them all up. Handling them was easy. The person with the most money and the least money were the targets. Some of the maids or butlers, have financial issues that couldn't be solved by the pay they were given, so when someone offers them something, it's like setting a piece of cake in front of someone who hasn't eaten for days.

Even though they trusted all thier workers, they could not risk having an impostor in the mansion. They brought out the details of every servant and went through them. More than 5 people have financial problems. Namjoon who knew they would be approached by other competetors or more specifically the person who invaded Jackson's territory.

The servants were called, and their financial issue was also solved, but they were not allowed to add any of the money into thier accounts until a stranger comes offering them money. They agreed and left with heavy checks in thier hands.

"Pinky must know who it is right?" Jungkook asked.

"Jimin said that the person sent it from the kitchen computer. The one used to search new recipes." Yoongi said.

"Then we should start from the kitchen staff." Namjoon stated.

The other two nodded and went on with thier work. After an hour or so, Namjoon went back to the company and Jungkook went back to check on Justin Seagull's base.

On the other hand, Seokjin was on a call. Jackson sent over his belongings and his phone was one of them. As soon as he got it, he called Hoseok. Hoseok was in a cheerful mood. He loved to talk to his bestfriend and at that moment, they had one major topic, Ami.

Hoseok loved to talk about this girl he once met in a boys bathroom. Getting to know the wild girl, Hoseok had totally forgot about that back stabbing Jessica.

Jessica didn't have a good ending at all. The person she dated had a very bad obsession. He would film them during intercourse and send it to his friends. After Jessica found out, she wanted it to be deleted, but he refused and black mailed her into doing worse things. She really regreted sending Hoseok away.

Hoseok was feeling super lonely entering an empty apartment so, he went out on a camping trip with some of his office colleges. When he told Seokjin this, Seokjin was shocked. He almost forgot that he also worked somewhere!

He had to get to his office before he gets scolded for being absent and late. Cutting the phone, he quickly went to freshen up.

-----------------------------------------------------------Who is that traitor!! We shall bury him into the ground!

I hope you enjoyed reading and please comment and vote.

Thank you and Love you!