-22-

"You... You want a kiss?" Seokjin whispered softly making sure not to wake Taehyung.

"Yes. I want one right here!" Jimin said pointing to his forehead with one hand while the other hand pulled his bangs backward.

Seokjin sighed at his childish behaviour. He grabbed both of his cheeks and his lips made a smack sound on Jimin's head. Shocked by the strange sound, Taehyung groggily woke up and asked, "Where's mine?" His eyes were teary as if his Hyung wasn't paying attention to him.

Seokjin without leaving him out, pushed his bangs back and kissed him as well. Then turning back to Jimin he asked him to delete it.

"Listen hyung. Actually... I was doing something and found this video..." Jimin said and started telling Seokjin what happened.

After Jimin was carried off by Yoongi.

In Yoongi's arms, Jimin started to lazily hug Yoongi. He felt that they were moving and then pouted. He was carried like a baby so, his head was on Yoongi's neck. He sighed softly before asking, "why did you take me away again?"

"Because that wasn't your room and..." Yoongi said but stopped. He thought it was useless to tell him.

"And?" Jimin asked.

"The person who you were hugging wasn't me." Young whispered.

A smile appeared on Jimin's face and he snuggled into Yoongi's embrace.

"If my kidnappers are like you, I would love to be kidnapped every day. Hyung is so soft that it makes me want to go to sleep. It felt really good to sleep." Jimin said softly.

From afar, the maids looked at them and let out silent squeals. They couldn't handle their masters bringing home cute little men and not letting any of the maids take care of them.

They arrived at Jimin's guest room and placed him on the bed.

"Now, behave and stay here. Try to get some sleep or anything you want to do OK? I'll be heading out for a moment. Do you need anything?"

"I wanna play a game." Jimin said.

Yoongi looked at the Tv and Jimin shook his head.

"Listen. I'll get a console in your room in an hour. Until then, take my phone. Remember, do not touch anything you can't handle." Yoongi said passing his phone.

After gulping, Jimin took the phone and started a game. As soon as Yoongi locked the door and left, he quickly turned off the game and started hacking into the mansion's system.

He took hold over all the information being sent out from a perimeter. He played around and found a maid messaging her supposed lover. After getting bored from that, he looked around and saw a video being imported out. He quickly saved it before it got deleted by the sender.

He opened it to see Seokjin and Namjoon sticking together. He crimsoned, he yeeted the phone on the bed and got frightened that the phone might break and went to check it. He then heard moaning noises and quivered while trying to turn the phone off but the volume increased and he heard Seokjin's soft voice asking to stop.

After breathing for a moment. Jimin finally turned off the video and looked at the sender and hurriedly changed the video being sent and replaced it with another video.

After destroying the video from the place, he saved it inside Yoongi's phone and hid it inside another app to make sure he wouldn't find out.

He had to go get this to Seokjin and tell him something like this actually happened. He felt a little strange seeing the play button on the video but ignored it as he planned to sneak in to find Seokjin.

-----------------------------------------------------------Ooommmmggggg!! I guess ya'll found out what Namjoon forgot to do. He forgot to lock the door to his room. Because of that, someone recorded him and Seokjin!

Well! Thank you for reading and please comment and vote. Love you!

I hope u enjoyed the update x3.