-6-

Namjoon was sitting on the highest floor of RM Co. His own business. It was midnight, he was still thinking about the entire day.

Jung joon-young invited him to talk about the drugs he wanted to distribute in his club. Knowing that he would do it without permission if he did not go, he took his close friend Jeon Jungkook to his club Koya.

As he entered, he saw a full place then walked to the room. Joon-young was making out with some slut that Namjoon didn't want to talk to. He went and sat opposite to him without saying anything.

When they started to talk actual business, the doors opened to reveal two more people. A guy came in supporting a really beautiful 'girl'. Namjoon couldn't stray his eyes from her. He looked 'her' up and down and tried to print her into his memory.

He has by no doubt saw many beauties, but none attracted him like this one. Then realizing he was staring too much, he turned away.

After a while, the 'woman' totally crushed the slut with her words. That made Namjoon even more interested in her. 'She' was feisty, just like he liked.

They were going to take a seat when Namjoon hoped she would sit beside him, but that other man sat in between them.

He tried his best to get out by scolding Jung Joon-young but, he ended up staying for the drinks.

He saw his chance when the beauty went out with the guy and then went out to make a move as well.

He saw 'her' leading him to the restroom and letting him go in after scolding him. Oh, how much he wished to be the man who was cared by 'her'.

Lets just say he was a little tipsy when he grabbed 'the girl' and pushed her into a corner. After saying some things, he couldn't hold himself from 'her' plump lips.

He went down to 'her' neck and suddenly saw an Adam's apple. He was a bit surprised at first but the continued to bite 'her' neck.

He was going to continue down further when his friend Yoongi called him. He said that he finally captured someone from the opposite gang and held them for information. There were a total of 4 people he caught.

Namjoon needed to go check them out. He was sad to leave his girl behind but, he did it anyway.

He went down to their private hideout and saw 4 people tied up together. One of them was really beautiful, he had pink hair and big brown eyes.

The more fierce he tried to look, his face became that much cuter to Yoongi, so he asked Namjoon if he could interrogate him.

Namjoon didn't know where the pink haired man was taken, but he sure knew that these 3 left were about to go to hell. How dare they interrupt his time with the beauty?

After finishing them off painfully, he asked his men to search for someone named Kim Seo-jin.

They took hours and sent him different pictures of women with the name Seo-jin, but none of them were Namjoon's beauty.

A guard was standing at the door and Namjoon told him, "Go look for a man named Seo-jin not a woman!" His voice was ice cold making the guard shiver. He was waiting for instructions to quickly run out of the freezer's office.