-18- [M]

Without waiting, Namjoon slid his hand into Seokjin's hoodie and caressed his back. Because Seokjin had bathed a ten to fifteen minutes ago, he was still warm. Feeling the cool fingers on his back, Seokjin shivered.

Namjoon seeing him distracted captured his lips and sucked on them heavily. He made a smooch sound before kissing him again, but this time, his hands went inside of Seokjin's sweats.

He slowly caressed his behind and squished it, earning a moan from Seokjin. His lips were sealed, so he couldn't say anything more. His hands which were refuting the last few seconds calmed down and rested on Namjoon's chest as he let himself be kissed.

Namjoon's roaming hand went to Seokjin's manhood and engulfed it in his hand. Seokjin then got out of his dazed kiss and tried to remove Namjoon's hand but his whole body felt weak. He shivered and tried breaking away from the kiss.

Letting his lips go, Namjoon saw Seokjin panting heavily, maybe from the lack of oxygen. He stroked his(Jin's) manhood and Seokjin's body fell into his arms closer if possible.

From the tip to the bottom, Namjoon moved his hand and the others member and rubbed his thumb on the tip before speeding up. Getting erected, Seokjin was whining softly as he clutched Namjoon's shirt.

"You..." Was all that came out of his mouth before they were captured again.

This time, the hands on his member stopped and he heard rustling noises from down below and saw Namjoon's erection and felt it touching his own.

He then started to jack both of them off, Seokjin could feel his midriff tingle. It was giving off a sensation which was leading right to his erection. It wanted out.

"Ah... I'm... Ngh! Mr... I'm!" Seokjin said while his eyes were brimming with tears.

Namjoon held Seokjin's brother and placed his thumb on the tip again, he refused to let him cum before him. He had his own member in hand and was still jerking when he felt Seokjin claw at his shirt and the soft moans vibrating against his neck.

Namjoon was arriving to his climax as well, he did a few more thrusts, before letting go of Seokjin and himself cumming together.

Since it was Seokjin's first time being pleasured by someone else, he was overwhelmed and fainted. Namjoom looked at the sleeping beauty and then licked his own lips while saying,
"Seokjin, you're mine."

-----------------------------------------------------------Ahhhhhhhhh! That was alot!

Let me just shout to the whole world, one of my readers, a good friend actually didn't want any smut in this book because her mother would check her phone ever so often, butttttttttt.... Baby you know how I am. Did you think I'll listen?

Let me tell you, your mom aint gonna read through an entire story to find out anything bad. Besides she's only gonna check your call logs. If she reads it, give her my name. I'm ready to eat slippers and insults for u!

Please vote of you liked the chapter and I'll be putting up the mature sign because... Idk should children read this?