-31-

"You...you...can't do this, this is kidnapping!" Seokjin said trying to push himself towards the window.

"No it's not." Namjoon said closing in to him.

"How did you come in?!" Seokjin asked, he remembered locking the door.

"The door broke!" The clumsy man above Seokjin said.

"You! Overly destructive man! What wrong did my door do to you?" Seokjin was worried for his door but then felt relieved. Atleast Hoseok can't be locked in with the slut.

"I'll get it repaired." Namjoon said, their heads were touching and Namjoon was between Seokjin's legs. He slowly bent down and rested his head on Seokjin's neck. He breathed in his scent.

"Then get away from me..." Seokjin said feeling self conscious about himself.

"No." Namjoon really liked the sweet smell coming from him. Almost wanting to take a bite, he had to control himself.

"Yes." Seokjin said.

"You're single, I can court you." Namjoon stated while letting his hot tongue lick the side of Seokjin's neck and rest his lips on the place.

"This isn't how you court someone!" Seokjin shuddered and tried to push him away with both his hands on Namjoon's chest.

"I am courting you right now..." Namjoon said parting from Seokjin's neck and hovering over him.

Seokjin gulped while looking at the smirking Namjoon. It must have been the first time he saw Namjoon's dimples. Suddenly having the urge to poke the dimples, Seokjin moved his hands from Namjoons chest and put them on his cheek.

He then pulled his cheeks and Namjoon became grumpy. After releasing his cheeks, they were red and Namjoon looked a little less scary.

Namjoon slowly got up and sat down properly while he pulled Seokjin to sit properly as well. He had a scary smirk plastered on his face the entire way back. Seokjin was getting a bad premonition. If he could go back in time and control his hands, he would do it!

They arrived at the house and Seokjin was being pulled by the hand. The maids saw the Seokjin, only in a tee being pushed by Namjoon. They saw his face and knew who it was. They started huddling together to talk again. 

Because of the soft sounds, Taehyung woke up and walked out. He saw his Hyung and ran to him without looking at the person holding his(Jin's) wrist.

He hugged Seokjin and clung onto his waist felling drowsy and falling asleep again. The fact the Taehyung slept while standing didn't surprise Seokjin but Namjoon really wanted to push him off.

He then carried Seokjin from his back and knees. Taehyung was still clinging on so, it felt like Namjoon was pulling Taehyung along with him as well.

Reaching the room, Taehyung had no signs of leaving. Namjoon couldn't get angry at someone who was sleeping and wouldn't be affected by his yelling. Besides, Seokjin was holding onto Taehyung and covering him quietly.

Namjoon bent down and kissed Seokjin's lips. He sucked on them gently and let go slowly. Seokjin flushed red and hid inside the covers because of the unexpected kiss.

Seeing Seokjin behaving this cute, Namjoon pulled down the covers and kissed him again. This time, Seokjin started struggling and pushing Namjoon away. Right beside them was Taehyung. He was slowly breathing and snuggling Seokjin's arm.

Namjoon didn't show any signs of releasing him as he wanted to go further than just the layer of lips. Knowing that Seokjin didn't have enough stamina, he was bound to open his mouth. That was Namjoon's chance as he pushed his tongue inside  Seokjin's mouth and roamed around it. His hands went down to Seokjin's waist and since he was bent upbove Seokjin, he didn't get on the bed.

The wet sounds of the kiss went about the entire room. Seokjin was worried that Taehyung might wake up and see them.

-----------------------------------------------------------Joon... Whtshwuwhh do you think you're doing in front of Taeeee!! Ahhsueieieikekwdkdkdjdd!

Anyways, I hope you liked the chapter please vote and comment.

Thank you!!