-20-

"I'll be taking him back with me." Hoseok said while holding the flushed Seokjin. Taehyung pouted. He didn't want to part from his crush just yet. He really wanted to know his hobbies and favorites, he didn't have enough time.

Namjoon's grip loosened from the armchair and he stood up. He grabbed onto Seokjin and pulled him back into his own arms.

"Hyung might actually get kidnapped again, so... It's better if he stayed here with us. Maybe you should stay here as well, Taehyung." Jungkook said.

Hoseok scrunched up his face and looked at Seokjin. "Could I talk to him?" He asked. Then he looked at Seokjin and leaned in to make sure that Namjoon couldn't hear.

"Did you finally find your catch?"

This made Seokjin flush again. He looked up to see Namjoon who smirked at him and then Hoseok who nodded to Namjoon. It was a tactical understanding between them.

After what happened, Seokjin thought he would go home and have time to think about what occurred, but he didn't even have time. After sending Hoseok off, Taehyung stayed over and Seokjin was sent back to Namjoon's room. He locked himself inside and didn't let anyone in because of embarrassment.

Namjoon knowing that he wasn't going to open the door and he needed time, let him be. He went down to his office room and sat down in front of his laptop. He video called Jackson who had on a white shirt with his buttons open with a wine glass in his hands. Looking like a full meal, he sat laid back on the chair.

"Which gang had the guts to go against you?" Namjoon asked.

"Do you really wanna know? I tried locating them but they were out of reach. After breeching our system, they stole our income money and information on our next batch."

"Do you need money to pay them? Let's make a deal then." Namjoon said narrowing his eyes.

"What's the deal?"

"The drugs arriving at the port. I want them."

"Hey! That's just unfair! I should have kept Jinnie for negotiations. We had a lot of fun before you came and took him away."

"Seokjin said you didn't do anything to him. No matter how perverted you are, I doubt you'd want this to go to your Jinyong."

"I'm satisfied with the fact that you called him mine."

"Then remember, Seokjin's mine."

"Yea yea. By the way, tell uncle and aunt that I went to visit their house."

"Don't you dare say their names from your mouth. You should drink acid before mentioning them asshole."

Jackson went quiet for a while and then started laughing.

"You still blame me don't you?... Even when you knew it wasn't my fault?" Jackson said his face saddening.

"I'll locate the people who are invading you. Give me a week's time. The drugs on the port should be delivered to me before I blow your head off with a G18."

"Hey! Namjoonie! I deserve to be shot by a better gun than that!"

"Now way." Namjoon said and turned his laptop's screen down. He pinched his dorsum before getting himself a cup of coffee. It was about to get dark and he was on his side job as the leader underground.

-----------------------------------------------------------Omg. This is serious!! What is going on?? Am I worried or am I not?

Thank you for reading and I hope you liked the chapter and voted as well. Let me give you a kiss on your face to lighten up your day!! 😘

Thank you!