-9-

Namjoon's office was a mess. Every single thing was broken from the pens to the desk he put them on, everything was cracked in half. The chair on the floor, but all the files were placed neatly on the floor. Even the fern at the side was bent.

When Jungkook came in after sending Jimin and Yoongi away he was shocked.

"Hyung... You broke everything again." He couldn't help laughing but, Namjoon's death stare quieted him down.

"What!" He asked.

"Let's go home first. Yoongi figured out that the pinky was actually a new hacker they found. Because he wasn't too good on stamina, he couldn't escape. The others... You found the location of their base, when are we gonna go raid them?"

"Raiding? We're going to abolish them." Namjoon then kept quiet and thought.

Namjoon didn't reply to Jungkook if they should go home first or not so they stood there.

"Let's go meet pinky first. There's some one I need to find."

"Who Hyung? I can find them for you or you can ask our people." Jungkook said trying to fix the fern branch at the side.

"Kim Seo-jin." Namjoon said, "i sent people to look it up but they keep finding ugly bitches instead."

"Oooo! You mean Noona? I meet her today. She was at the cafe tonight."

"You should have called me!" Namjoon said banging his hand on the wall. He quickly got out a cigarette and lit it. Putting it to his lips he smiled, "find them for me."

"But Hyung. I want to come along if we go and meet her. I want to meet the person she was with. He was really cute!" Jungkook said smiling.

"Hoseok?" Namjoon asked.

"No! The one at the cafe." Jungkook said and smacked his own head. "You didn't see him Hyung. He was really good looking. Its almost like I saw him before somewhere."

"So... There was another man there." Namjoon said turning the air colder.

"Good. Very good. Kim Seo-jin."

'Just wait till I find you.'

"When do you want to meet Noona?" Jungkook asked.

"Tomorrow. At 8." Namjoon said and headed out the office. Jungkook followed him out.

-----------------------------------------------------------
This one was shorter but don't worry. I am such a lazy ass. Don't worry to much about me though. 😂

I think I'm turning narcissist... Nope. Not that much.

But!!! If you liked this please vote and comment Thank you!!😘