-28-

Ignoring the blackmailer, Namjoon carried on with his work. Of course he needed to manage his own company. If he didn't, maybe Seokjin's words would come true.

After a dozen meetings, he arrived home being greeted silently by the servants he passed by. Looking around, he couldn't see anyone and asked a maid where Seokjin was.

"Mr. Kim had left this morning. He still hasn't returned. Shall I give them a call?"

"Yes. Please do. Oh, inform his store to not make him work overtime or the store will be shut down."

The maid was shocked because
1- The Mr. Kim does not talk to them.
2- The Mr. Kim doesn't look scary as usual.

She quickly called the store being informed that Kim Seokjin has already left for his home.

On the other hand, Seokjin who had embarrassing moments at Namjoon's place didn't want to return there and went to his own apartment. When he arrived, he saw Hoseok with a worried expression.

"Hoseok? What happened?"

"Jessica... She was... Her life..."

"What do you mean? Relax and tell me calmly."

Hoseok breathed in and then looked at Seokjin.

"The garbage that she was dating me with turned out to be a bad person. He had a lot of problems and he even recorded a video of her and shared it along. When she found out, he didn't even refuse. She's ruined. Her family somehow found the video and then she was kicked out. She has no where to go... I was just thinking..."

"No. That bitch? You want to help her? What about your Ami?"

"Ami... She... She's actually cool with me helping others. Not like Jessica who doesn't trust me."

"Does that mean you can play with her trust line?"

"Hyung please... Just please... This one time."

"No."

3 Hours Later

"I'll never forgive you Hoseok. That Jessica doesn't deserve your help. I will never let her think you are hers." Seokjin said then softly cursed her out.

Hoseok had already left the house and went to bring Jessica to their apartment while Seokjin was sitting on the couch. He went into his room and wore his pyjamas and looked at the mirror.

He really wanted to irritate that wench. He got a strange idea and then wanted to implement it without any problems. He laughed to himself while searching his room for something.

Hoseok was in the car waiting for Jessica to arrive at the designated place. She arrived about an hour late in a sultry revealing dress with her chest and legs almost fully exposed. She sat in the car and stared at Hoseok trying to touch his forearm.

He pulled his hand away and glared at  her. He started driving silently.

"Hobi~" she said in a overly soft voice.

"It's Jung Hoseok for you."

"Hobi... Please forgive me. I won't do anything like this ever again. Please help me."

Hoseok didn't reply. He drove concentration on the road, when he felt Jessica's hand roaming around his leg. She twirled her fingers above his knees and kept looking at him. She was partly bent revealing more of her skin.

Hoseok really wanted to throw her off and regretted pitying her. When they arrived home, Hoseok looked in and couldn't help reveal a smile.

-----------------------------------------------------------I know I said today was a break day, but I couldn't stop myself from writing today.

I still hope you liked the chapter. Please comment and vote.

Thank you.

I hate tests. And studying. And sleeping. And chores. And my brother. And that one sock that doesn't have a pair.