-3-

Seojin walked into the club being supported by Hoseok. He bent down to look a little more level with Hoseok's height. It wasn't his fault that he was taller than his sunshine. They walked in the queue and the tall bouncer stamped them with a Koya stamp.

Looking at the tiny koala on his arm, Seokjin smiled.

"You behave just like a girl," Hoseok said pinching Seokjin's waist. His arm was still wrapped around Seokjin and was leading him into the club.

There were a lot of people dancing around with their sweaty bodies. Many people eyed the worldwide beauty but, 'she' was only interested in finding a bitch named Jessica.

After finally arriving at a private booth, they opened the door to see Jessica on top of a man. He was ignoring her completely while talking to two more men who were in proper suits. One of them caught Seokjin's eyes.

They locked eyes for a moment before they looked back at the others

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the bitch who can't stay in one man's pants. What were you doing here? A threesome?" Seokjin said loudly enough for Jessica to turn and look at him.

She looked at him and froze. She was captured by his beauty as well but, after a while, she got jealous and burned.

"Are you Hobi's new girl? How does it feel to pick up my trash?" Jessica said.

Hoseok got angry and clutched Seokjin's hand tighter. He knew that Seokjin might just pull all her hair out.

"Well, stupid people tend to throw away gems calling them stones," Seokjin said.

Jessica went quiet for a while and then sat down.

"Well then, we'll just sit down."

They sat down at the side, but Hoseok then sat beside the man that looked at Jin while Jin was beside Hoseok.

The man stared at Seokjin once again, but then Hoseok blocked his view. He held Seokjin's hand and started to caress it. The man stared at their hands but then turned back to the other two men.

Jessica saw them holding hands then got up from her place. She placed herself beside the two men Hoseok and the other and clutched onto the other man's arm.

"Wow. Your arms are so strong!" She said pinching them for a while. Then she looked at Hoseok's arms and then smirked.

Seokjin took his free hand holding a clutch and 'accidentally' dropped it between Hoseok's legs. He then went to take the clutch back but kept his hand there for a moment.

Hoseok pinched his arm and then whispered in his ear, "Hyung I think it's enough." Seokjin looked at Jessica and she stared at her. Then Seokjin looked down at the other man's pants then smirked at Jessica. This made Jessica embarrassed.

She was copying everything that Seokjin was doing. That was why she linked arms with that man. It would be proved she was a whore if she touched the man inappropriately. Everyone there understood this but didn't want to expose it.

The other man finally let out a low rumble and with his deep voice said, "Get your hands off."

"Mr. Kim. I'm sorry for her behavior." The first man said and called Jessica back.

"Yea! She should be!" Seokjin said pouting.

Everyone looked at him and he stared back.

"Weren't you talking to me?" Seokjin asked.

The three men except Hoseok started to laugh.

"No. I was talking to Mr. Kim Namjoon." The man said pointing to the tattooed man. He looked at Seokjin and nodded.

"Beside him is Mr. Jeon Jungkook."

The quiet man finally smiled at Seokjin.

Then Seokjin looked at the man who was clutched by Jessica.

"Oh, my name is Jung Joon-young." He smiled while holding Jessica by the waist.

"I'm Kim Seo-jin," Seokjin said looking at Hoseok. He nodded at her.

"Why would you come here?" Namjoon asked in his hoarse voice loud enough to pass into Seokjin's ears.

"I should ask you that myself," Seokjin said.

Namjoon smirked and picked up a glass of wine.

-----------------------------------------------------------
So... How is it till now?

I'm just gonna write some really strange things in this. I want something spicy but not spicy at the same time. So, what should I do? Idk but your gonna like it!

Love y'all vote and comment my lovelies!