-25-

Taehyung was still sitting in his place, the guest room at Namjoon's mansion. Of course he wouldn't leave. He had found his crush and they met with the help of his brother, now he doesn't want to go away from him.

Taehyung still remembers the first time he met with his crush. It wasn't something memorable for the Jeon Jungkook, but for Taehyung... It was pretty impressive.

#start

Taehyung was at his highschool, somewhere where not so bright students came. Even though his uncle told him that he could go to a better school, he refused because he didn't want to be a burden to them after all they had done for his Hyung and him.

The teachers there weren't patient and taught things halfway but, who was he to complain. Taehyung's uncle, being a professor himself, strongly refused Taehyung from going there, but maybe because he wanted to rebel, he didn't listen. Arriving at the school... He felt scared.

It was his third week coming to school, he has been avoiding every living being for three weeks without getting picked on or getting targeted. The worst thing that would happen is a girl would come up an confess out of nowhere... It actually happened.

When Taehyung refused, she cried but then left in a hurry. The very afternoon, his road home was blocked by a bunch of guys... Bullies to be exact.

The girl was hidden behind the tallest one giving a triumphal smirk at Taehyung. He didn't even do anything!

Trying to look for his escape, he ran. Ran anywhere where they couldn't find him. At that moment the 'good choice' he thought was at the terrace. After making his way up maybe hundreds of stairs, he arrived at the door only to find it locked.

Hearing the bullies running after him, he didn't know what to do. He was trapped. Then, the door opened from the other side and Taehyung got pulled out. The door was locked shut and the others were left out. 

"So. You finally came." A boy said. He looked younger than him and more handsome too. Taehyung couldn't get his eyes off of him at all.

As Taehyung was about to say something, the boy then spoke again, "No need for the boring talk. Let's just start it. I'm not in the mood for chit chat."

Taehyung tilted his head to the side bot understanding what he was saying.

"Who are you?" He asked because he had not seen this handsome man before.

He smiled while looking at Taehyung's face.

-----------------------------------------------------------The flash back is still continuing. It will continue until #finished so... This is just a Taekook short before the big parts. I thought that this fluff should be out of the way before I move onto the...😏😏.

Anyways!! My Sunday away from phone went well and I think I could do that again... But ignoring that, thank you for reading.

Please vote and comment. Love you!