-16-

The pics a little bit of a spoiler...

Since Namjoon was in the shower, he decided to started filling the warm water in the tub. He came out with a towel wrapped around his waist to see a sleepy Seokjin combing his head with his fingers while his eyes were nearly open.

As he saw Namjoon, his face flushed and he hid inside the blanket.

"Seokjin." He said in an angry tone. Seokjin shivered at his name being called.

"You worried me baby. Did you do what I asked you to do?" Namjoon said while walking closer. He was above Seokjin as he snatched the blanket and threw it on the floor.

Seokjin covered his legs with the tee but it barely reached his knees. His face became redder and redder as he felt Namjoon's gaze on his legs going to his neck.

Namjoon outstretched his hand and wrapped his fingers around Seokjin's neck. He didn't apply pressure, but it made Seokjin look at him in the eyes.

"Did Jackson do anything to you?" He asked.

Seokjin shook his head no. Namjoon took his thumb and slid it across Seokjin's lips. After a few strokes, he jabbed his finger into his(Jin) mouth. Moving his thumb around Seokjin's tongue and teeth, he took it out.

"I choose to believe you. The water's ready go take a bath. I'll be downstairs." Namjoon said and walked out the door putting his thumb to his lips.

Seokjin quickly scurried into the bathroom and saw the tub filled with water. Slowly stripping he sat in. About fifteen minutes passed when he heard soft clattering sounds from the room.

He wrapped himself in a towel and peaked out to see no one there. Since he was out, he decided to look through the clothes he could wear. All of them were Namjoon's.

He took a hoodie that was at the very back indicating that it wasn't worn much and a pair of sweats that were loosely clinging to his waist.

He sat at the bed when he was tackled by a creature. It straddled him and rubbed its pink head on his neck.

"Noona! Oh... I mean Hyung, did you come to save me?"

"Jimin? What are you doing here?" Seokjin asked.

"I wanted a cuddle. I tried coming here the moment I found out you were here! Hyung could you pet my head?" Jimin said and buried himself back into Seokjin's neck.

Soft snores were heard after a few moments. The little chick fell asleep.

On the other hand, Yoongi was informed that his 'captive' had gone missing. He made everyone look through all the rooms.

Namjoon went into his own room to find Jimin tightly clinging around Seokjin. His arms were around his neck and legs around his waist. He was sleeping soundly in Seokjin's arms who was still petting him head.

This made Namjoon sullen. Why would his baby let anyone cling to them. Yoongi who was passing by walked in.

"No way!" Yoongi said softly.

This confused Namjoon. Why was Yoongi so observant? Why was he looking at Seokjin?

-----------------------------------------------------------Ah! I hope you love daily updates. It's kinda embarrassing wanting to write something steamy but stalling it because you're too shy!!

Don't worry. Its gonna come... If you liked reading please vote and comment.

Thank you!