-7-

Before starting. Let me apologize for all the cringy Seokjin's that I'm finding with dresses on. Lets have a moment of silence for the Army who put his face on the picture and thank them for letting me use them poorly edited photos. If you see your edit here, tell me if I can keep it or not OK! Now read.

Seokjin sat down at the counter of his workplace. His coworkers were all females because the shop only sold female items. Many customers felt uncomfortable asking for things from him, so he was assigned to checking things out for them.

The first customer came in and smiled at Seokjin.

"Hello mam, what would like to see?" He asked in a polite manner. She looked at him and then blushed.

"I want to buy something for my date." She said shyly looking down.

"Really? That must be a big day then! Where would you be going? We can pick out your clothes related to that." Seokjin smiled.

"We're going trekking." 

"OK. You can ask an attendant at the back right corner for the style. When your done, you can come here to check everything out!" Seokjin smiled. The girl quickly left to the back and Seokjin looked down.

He knew that she was lying. It happened a lot, most of the customers wouldn't talk about the actual reason for buying clothes.

His day passed by just like that, his work was gonna be done, when a another person stepped into the store.

"Well come... Tae?" He said smiling but gradually decreasing the smile.

"Hi Hyungie!" He came and hugged Seokjin. Taehyung had a backpack slung at his side.

"I'm just gonna look around OK!" Taehyung said going to the dress section.

"Tae, we don't have enough money to buy anything from here. Did you finally get a girlfriend?" Seokjin said loudly.

Taehyung who was walking away froze and glared at his Hyung.

"I don't have a girlfriend this is for someone else! I also need your help." Taehyung said walking back to Seokjin and putting his finger on Seokjin's lips.

He nodded and followed his little brother. They roamed the area and Taehyung picked out a sweater dress. It went a little above the thighs and had a turtle neck with paws. He pulled it out and looked at the price.

When Seokjin saw it, he knew it was too much. He was scrunching his face ready to scold Taehyung when he pulled out a card, more importantly, Hoseok's card.

"He gave me permission to buy a total of 3 things." Taehyung said almost pointing his nose to the sky.

Seokjin then checked it out, but Taehyung asked an attendant to show the fitting rooms. He pulled Seokjin there and shoved him inside.

"Please help me and wear it Hyung. I need your help big time. I'll do whatever you want after we're done. OK?"

Seokjin was angry and refused to wear it until Taehyung said he would do anything. He then took of his shirt and pulled on the dress. He opened the door and looked at Taehyung.

"Is this OK?" Seokjin asked.

Taehyung looked at him and complained. He pushed him back inside the changing room and entered with him.

The attendants looked at them and then each other. They didn't think anything was wrong until Taehyung yelled, "Hyung! Take off your pants!"

"No. I don't want to Tae. Don't!" Seokjin yelled from inside as well.

Then a loud groaning sound came out. The attendants looked at each other and blushed furiously.

Attendant 1: Is that Kim Seokjin's boyfriend.

Attendant 2: Yes. It might be, did you hear him demanding Jinne to take off his pants?!

Attendant 3: And the loud moan... What are they doing inside of there?!

They all started whispering and giggling to themselves.

Seokjin and Taehyung finally came out but, Seokjin looked different.

-----------------------------------------------------------

What did Taehyung need hmm? Why did he make our Seokjin turn into Seo-jin?

As always, its a double update, so... You can find out without any delays.

If you enjoy reading please vote and comment. I love you all!