-21-

On the outside, Namjoon is a successful business man, but looking deeper, his connections go way down... How? It's easy. He just had to be like someone from down there in the mafia. Combining the smallest amount of people, he rose to the top in both the worlds making him an ultimate boss no one wanted to harm.

He did things legally as well as illegally. Jungkook his step brother, would manage his underground mafia group named Cooky. Jungkook by the name Justin Seagull, wiped out many other gangs that didn't cooperate or the ones who attacked him first.

Though they have never seen him before, but the name 'God of Destruction' was heard all around the world. Cooky is a leading gang which deals with drugs and weapons. They manufacture it and sell it. Their men are the most loyal but simple ones ever. They don't receive bribes nor would they do complicated jobs right.

Jackson Wang, was also a part of the mafia but, he was lower than Cooky. His group wasn't the strongest one out there, but not many people sowed discord out of them. But, the group being too hectic, didn't realise that they were hacked. Sending men around the place to never return... It was indicating that someone was itching to fight them.

Because, Jackson had a 'good' relation with Namjoon, he decided to ask him for help and of course Namjoon didn't decline him.

Yoongi, Namjoon's bestfriend helps handling the legal processes. Even though Yoongi is a lawless person, his work is never found by anyone. They ran their companies differently as well as unitedly.

Finding a person who would go up against Jackson wouldn't be so simple.

Even though Namjoon's work load keeps increasing, his monstrous capacity to work leads him to keep studying. He checked a few papers and was now writing in a file.

On Seokjin's side

Even though he locked himself inside, he couldn't stop Jimin and Taehyung from entering the room. This made him afraid, what if Namjoon could enter through the locked door as well?

Jimin had come back to cuddle Seokjin while Taehyung came to protect his Hyung from anyone who wanted to touch him, by hugging him.

After a few minutes both the boys latched onto Seokjin and hugged him to sleep. Or so he thought. Jimin wasn't asleep. After a while, he turned around and opened his phone. He might have realised that Seokjin was watching but he didn't mind.

He played the video and heard soft huffs. As the video continued low moans could be heard. Seokjin looked at the video and saw, himself and Namjoon.

He was sitting in Namjoon's lap clutching his shirt while Namjoon was rubbing them both while staring at Seokjin's red face. He had a dark glint in his eyes while Seokjin kept his eyes tightly shut.

Seokjin hurriedly got up from the bed and snatched the phone from Jimin. He was already red and embarrassed.

"Where did you get this?" He asked talking very softly making sure not to wake Taehyung up. He didn't want his brother to find out about this.

"Do you wanna know Hyung?" Jimin said smiling at him.

"Then I want a kiss."

----------------------------------------------------------AAaaaahhhhhh! Jiminshi~ just because he grew taller, he also grew guts!!!

Well anyway, there is no love triangle so don't worry (for the one person who hates ∆s )

Thank you for reading I would like it if you would vote and comment. Love u.