-26-

"Who am I?" The boy asked.

Taehyung nodded.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook."

Taehyung was quite after that. He was observing the boy and saw a tattoo on his neck going down hiding behind his collar. Seeing Taehyung stare, Jungkook also did the same.

"You look too pretty to be a gangster right? Is that why you were coming with your members?" Jungkook asked.

"Excuse me?" Taehyung asked. He didn't know what the handsome boy was talking about.

"Kyon Dong-Hyun! Since I challeged you, you have to come and fight me. You don't have to talk. Just. Get. Beat. Up." Jungkook said while walking towards Taehyung.

Knowing that Jungkook might hit him, Taehyung started walking backwards and reached the barbed fence.

"I...I...I..." Was all that came out of Taehyung's mouth.

"You what?" Jungkook said locking Taehyung between his arms. 

"Kim Taehyung."

"Who?"

"Kim Taehyung...m-y na-me." He quickly said.

Jungkook got away and then looked at Taehyung again.

"Kim... Taehyung..." He said nodding.

Taehyung quickly nodded while his legs gave out and he sat on the floor. Jungkook sat beside him and started chuckling to himself.

"Why did you come up here if you're not that pig? You even brought your lackeys."

"They are not my lackeys. They were chasing me!" Taehyung said.

"O. Kim Taehyung. I'll remember you. So, don't forget me OK? If we meet again some day, I'll take you out for a meal."

"Why?"

"If you didn't tell me your name, I would have sent you to the hospital. It's like an apology."

Taehyung nodded and then looked at Jungkook who was already on the way out. He turned around and smiled at Taehyung.

"Did you know pigs are really smart creatures? Because he knew it would be dangerous, he didn't come here. Well... I guess the butcher has to capture the pig. See you latter Kim Taehyung."

#Finished

After that, Taehyung couldn't manage to find Jungkook no matter how many times he went up to the terrace. He saw Jungkook after a few month or something in a wealthy area with many other people beside him. Taehyung didn't want to go up to him and get demoted by them, so he would never have the courage to go up to him.

Time passed, Taehyung was too scared to go up to Jungkook but, he would always want to see him. He didn't know how, but he would always run into the places Jungkook was at. He was given dozens and dozens of times to go up to him and talk, but he never did.

'I'll remember you.'

With those words stuck in his head, he didn't want to start talking about their little encounter. He wanted Jungkook to remember it. Even if it was a tiny slot in Jungkook's brain, he wanted to be there.

But... He felt a little sad knowing that Jungkook forgot him. But he didn't blame him many years had passed since that time. Everyone changed, either looks or character.

Having another encounter with the man, his heart couldn't hold it in and wanted to just tell him. The fact that the smallest encounter made him fall in love. No. Maybe it wasn't just the encounter but the small moments Taehyung saw Jungkook. The way he smiled and laughed with others.

He felt relaxed and breathless at the same time. His whole mind would only run one person. Jeon Jungkook.

Thinking more, he was from a rich family and also a successful person... He was too high up for Taehyung to start talking first. It had to be Jungkook, if he didn't feel anything more, he had to let him go.

-----------------------------------------------------------Not so fluffy... It's OK... There is no problem at all right? There is alot of things occuring...

I just realised that I'm really bad at giving titles. Because most of the time... Idk it just feels strange. Maybe because I stared at it for too long I hate it...

But! Thank you for reading please vote and comment.

Love you!