"Hey! What do you think you're doing?!" A voice yelled toward the group.

The group of girls turned to see Lee Jeno running up to them with a less than friendly face.

"Let him go," Jeno glared at the girl that still had hold of his hair.

"O-oh, J-Jeno we were just-" The girl let go of his hair, pushing him slightly. He tripped on his bag and landed onto the ground.

"Ouch," He whispered.

"Save it," Jeno spat. "Don't touch him again."

Jaemin had never seen Jeno look so cold before.

The girls hesitantly nodded their heads before quickly walking away.

"Nana, are you ok?" Jeno said frantically, kneeling down next to Jaemin.

Nana?

Jaemin blushed at the nickname.

"Jaemin?" Jeno waved a hand in front of his face.

"Oh! Yeah I'm ok," Jaemin smiled nervously, quickly standing up and dusting himself off. "Im sorry about that."

"What did they want?" Jeno looked off in the direction the girls left before looking at Jaemin again.

"Them? Oh nothing," Jaemin shook his head.

"It's not nothing if they thought to lay their hands on you," Jeno said firmly, crossing his arms across his chest.

"They just said something about you and Mark," Jaemins voice went quiet at the end. Why was he telling Jeno this? Probably because Jeno was kind of intimidating and Jeno looks a bit angry.

"What did they say?" Jeno raised a brow.

"Just..just that you guys don't...want me... as your friend...i guess," Jaemin whispered, terrified for his reaction. Was he going to laugh? Tell him that they were right?

"Thats not true!" Jeno uncrossed his arms and stomped one of his feet like a child. "Ive been trying to get you to open up to me for weeks in order to be better friends. Don't listen to them!"

"Don't worry it only happens once and a while- wait what?" Jaemin flushed, realizing what Jeno had said.

"This isn't the first time?" "You want to be my friend?"

They say at the same time.

"Yes" "No"

They say at the same time again.

Jaemin giggles before covering his mouth. "Sorry."

"Tell me if this happens and i'll protect you Nana."