"July 24... I think?" Kylie answered happily while looking at Katie for confirmation.

"Yes July 24." She confirmed.

"I will try my best to come for you guys, okay?"

"Promise?" They said and held out their pinkies.

I locked my pinkies with theirs. " I promise." I gave them one last hug then walked out and to the front of the place to see a nice looking women who looked kinda young. She had on a skirt suit and looked like a professional of some sort.

 She had on a skirt suit and looked like a professional of some sort

"There she is!" the worker said happily. "I don't believe you two have officially meet. Yari this is Mrs. Smith she will be adopting you this evening,"

I held out my hand and she just stared at it so I quickly pulled it back. "Im a hugger baby." She said as she smiled and pulled me into a nice tight hug. I hugged her back a little before pulling back.

"Oh! Your a very beautiful young lady! Come lets go its a long drive I live, I mean WE live like 1 hour away from here," She said pulling me along gently.

We walked outside and got into her all white Range Rover. I looked at the interior and it looked mighty expensive. She must have had a load of money under her belt.

She began talking and asking to me and asking me questions to make me more comfortable. We talked about random things until we pulled up outside her house.

"Oh my godness," I mumbled lowly under my breath. She chuckled lightly and got out with me following her.

This house looks like a mini mansion. The outside was nicely pained a brown caramel color with a 2 car garage. The lawn was nice and neat just like the rest of the outside. She unlocked the door and we went in. The inside looked even better than the outside. My mouth dropped as I looked around in awe.

As I looked around I seen a man walk down from the steps. "Hey honey." He said as he then pecked her lips.

"So im guessing your Mr.Smith?" I asked knowingly.

"Yea indeed. Its very nice to have you in the family Yn. We have been expecting you" He said as pulled me into a hug. I hugged back feeling uncomfortable for a little bit. I wasn't comfortable with men touching me at all, not after one treated me like garbage meat.

Mrs.Smith then grabbed my hand leading me upstairs. "Let me show you your room honey."

We passed by a few doors before she finally opened a door.

"Wow," I said looking in amazement. I never seen a room so nice before. It had blue all around which was my favorite color.

 It had blue all around which was my favorite color