"Shane, I could've died .. I'm in here with her, not you !! I waited like you asked, I didn't touch her .. as you asked .. I'm done .. No more fuckin talkin .. fuck her and her daddy .. do something about it or I will .." She yelled right before walking out of the visitation room ..

Watching as his wife walked away from him then disappeared behind the door all he could think about was getting her back home ..

She was never supposed to get her hands dirty, she was never supposed to know so much about what he did as she did.. but somewhere along the way she learned everything .. and he didn't like it ..

Shamar: You ready ?

He asked, breaking his brothers concentration ..

"Yeah.." Shane replied as he slowly got up

"What you wanna do ? It's your wife, your call .." Shamar said

"Solo .." Shane called out to this cousin whom stood only a couple feet away as they made their way out of the prison

"What's up ?" He asked, ready to do whatever his cousin asked ..

"Call her pops, let him know we need to talk .. In person .. and get my lawyer to my house .. they comin up out of there .." He said

"Bet.." He replied as he walked off

Shane was tired of hiding his hand, it was time he showed Samuel who had the upper hand .. He tried to keep the peace and it wasn't working, so the next step was to send him and his family a little warning ..

"Kelsey said prison done changed Paris .." Shamar said as he got into the back of his Maybach with his brother ..

"It has .." Shane said, he sounded disappointed

"Want my opinion ?" His brother asked

Smiling, Shane already knew what his brother was wanting to say before he could say it .. He just wasn't ready to prove him right ..

"I got it .." He said

"You sure ?" Shamar asked

"I'm positive .." Shane replied, as he continued to watch the view outside ..

—————————————————————————

Shane & Shamars lawyer was working non stop, making phone calls and setting up meetings .. With the Coronavirus going on and prisons overcrowding he was hoping to push an early release .. But In case that didn't work Shane and Shamar was to meet with Samuel ..

1/15 was packed with security .. It had been closed down for their meeting and Shane was there early ..

In his office signing some paperwork, he almost didn't notice when Marsella walked into the room ..

"You look stressed.." She said as she sat in front of his desk ..

"Somethin like that .." He replied, giving a weak smile ..

"Need a drink ?" She asked

"Why not ?" He asked as he closed his MacBook

Smiling, Marsella got up and headed towards his bar ..

"Any special requests?" She asked

"Whatever it was you gave me last time will do .. and a shot of crown .. " He said ..

"Comin right up .." She said

Glancing at the digital clock on the wall, Shane was counting down the minutes .. till the meeting, till the day his wife came home .. till the day he would have her to himself again ..

"How's Paris?" Marsella asked

"Stressed .." He replied, bluntly ..

He knew she missed the kids, he knew she was fed up with Bethany, he knew she did the time for him, he also knew she had begged him to retire a long ass time ago .. He couldn't help but to think everything was his fault, he didn't shelter her from his other life as good as he thought he did .. It always found her ..

"She'll be home soon .." Marsella replied as she sat his drink and his shot in front of him ..

Not wasting anytime, Shane took his shot first then started on his drink ..

"Give me another one .." He said

Getting up, Marsella poured Shane another shot and took it to him ..

He chunked his second one down with no hesitation ..

"You have a bed in here right ?" She asked

"Why?" Shane asked, caught off guard by her question ..

"I can help you, relax .." She replied ..

"Naw, I'm good .." He said, knowing him alone with her after a couple shots wasn't a good idea, especially considering what had almost went down with them on the beach ..

"Shane .. you're not good.." Making her way around his desk .. She grabbed his hand

Quickly snatching his hand away from her, he pushed her back all at the same time as he stood up .. "I said No!!" He said, slightly raising his voice

Caught off guard by his sudden force, she looked him in his eyes .. still face to face with him she waited for him to say something ..

"What happened on the beach, can't happen again .." He said ..

Nodding her head, she looked down at the desk
"So that's what this is about ?" She asked before looking back up at him ..

But before he could answer his son walked into the room, Marsella stepped away from Shane ..

"Give us a minute .." He said to her as he sat back down in his chair ..

"Okay.." Marsella responded as she headed out of the room "SJ you need anything ?" She asked

"No.." He said as he sat down, not taking his eyes off his dad ..

Smirking, Shane watched as Marsella closed the double doors to his office and then he turned his attention to his oldest son ..

"What's that about ?" SJ didn't hesitate to ask

"What's what about ?" Shane questioned, already knowing the answer ..

"Her .. the beach .. what was that about ?" He asked

"That was nothin .." Shane replied

Staring at his dad .. Sj got up and was prepared to leave out until he stopped himself .. "She's in prison for you .. It don't get no more solid than that .. " He said ..

"You think I don't know that ?" Shane asked

"You not actin like you know .." SJ replied as he headed out of his dads office ..

Hearing his phone ring, Shane answered but before he could say anything he heard gunshots .. They were quick .. Three gunshots ..

Running out of his office he saw his son on the ground, coughing up blood ..

"Fuck !!" Shane yelled as he got down on the ground next to his son ..

He heard Marsella scream as she ascended the stairs .. "Call an ambulance .." Shane said to her, trying to keep his calm he applied pressure to his sons chest as he looked around ..

He saw no one ..

"Did you see where that came from ?" He asked

"No, I was in the kitchen .." She said as tears rolled down her cheeks ..

Shane had tuned her out as she was on the phone, he knew if he didn't get his son to a hospital and fast he was going to die ..

———————————————————————————