》fifty-one ꒰ epilogue + a/n ꒱

Start from the beginning

With that being said, Yoongi proceeded to carry Jimin out of the hallway where they begun the search for their mischievous little son.

____

Finally, after three whole hours, everything was set in the house. Hoseok was bathed and dressed, the couple were dressed, food and drinks were prepared on tables and small decorations were scattered elsewhere.

Jimin sighed to himself in satisfaction. That's when the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it, daddy!" Hoseok yelled, hopping up from the sofa only to run to the front door. Jimin shook his head with a light laugh.

When he got to the door, Hoseok swung it open with his beaming smile. Looking up, he noticed two very familiar people.

"Daddy! Uncle TaeTae!"

The couple grinned. "Hi, Hobi~ may we come in?"

"Yes! Daddy Jimin and daddy Yoonie are just in here!"

Jeongguk and Taehyung pushed the siblings inside the house first before they both stepped inside. Lastly, they closed the door behind them.

Hoseok skipped into the living room followed by the two siblings. They were called Aisha and Lucas. Aisha was seven, just a year older than Hoseok, and Lucas was five.

As soon as they all entered, Jimin smiled his famous beaming smile, eyes dissapearing as they turned into little crescents.

"Kook-ah~ Taehyungie~" The eldest out of the three chimed as he pulled the duo into a quick hug.

"Hi, Hyung." Taehyung said and ruffled Jimin's blonde locks that fell in neat curls over his forehead.

"Where's Yoongi-hyung?" Asked Jeongguk, eyes scanning the cozy living area.

Jimin's eyes twinkled. He then called out, "Yoongi! Taehyung and Jeongguk are here!"

As soon as those words left Jimin's lips, a black haired male dressed in smart attire appeared beside Jimin. He bowed down, the young couple across from him mirroring his actions.

"Hi, hyung!"

"Hello, you two. How are you and the kids?"

Taehyung chuckled, reaching out to boop his boyfriend's nose in a cute manner. Jeongguk glared at him and allowed his cheeks to heat up in embarrassment. Jimin couldn't help but to smile at the sight unfolding in front of him: he was so happy that Jeongguk had found someone whom he loved so much — someone that loved him back. Besides, their little family together was adorable.

"We're good, it's just stressful sorting stuff out at home right now." Taehyung muttered. The male beside him nodded in agreement, watching as their children played around with Hoseok.

Jimin and Yoongi raised a brow. "Why didn't you call us for help? We're more than happy to help out."

"Thank you, hyungs, but we didn't want to both-" Jeongguk was cut off by the doorbell ringing again. It was Hoseok who yelled, "I'll get it!", before rushing towards the door. Lucas and Aisha followed after.

"We'll talk about this later." Muttered Jimin before he left to walk over to the door where Hoseok, Aisha and Lucas were.

When the door opened, a good few people were standing outside. Jimin's eyes grew wide at how many people there actually were.

There were Namjoon, Seokjin and their four children, Ivy along with her mother — Junghun and his two mother's.

"Oh my..." Whispered Jimin before he collected his thoughts, "Please, all of you, come in."