The way KGE looked into his eyes was not an alluring gaze at all. It was more of an innocent kind of questioning look without any seductive intentions. Surprisingly, it was because of that innocent gaze precisely how this girl had ignited his male passion.

What do you think you're doing, baby?
Are you trying to seduce me with your pose?
Or are you trying to test my politeness with this sight?

What he saw was beyond his wild imaginations. He knew his girlfriend was unpredictable, but LMH couldn't find the exact word to describe her action this time. Didn't she realize how much she tortured him by seeing her like that? Or that was all intended. LMH couldn't decide which was the right answer. He knew that he just needed to enjoy her scheme. Oh, yes, he really enjoyed it so much that it hurt.

KGE put her hand with the ring on her finger right on her middle chest between her bare breasts. When her long and gorgeous legs were in the position covering her most private body part, she put her right arm, wrapping her flat belly. The pose was stunning and artistically sexy. KGE looked like a goddess of love, passion, lust, and victory.
She was the symbol of the pleasures of the world.

LMH felt like his brain wasn't working at all when his breath was getting heavy. He never dreamt of having such a sultry live performance from this shy baby. But he didn't want this moment to be just a dream either. He wanted it to be real and really happened.

His brain might be dull, but everything else of him was screaming and throbbing. He could hear his heart pounding and his blood rushing like a flash flood from toes to his head. He thought his head was about to explode because of it.

She looked like a dream to him. No!
KGE looked more like the hottest sexual fantasy he didn't dare to fantasize about even in his subconscious mind. He could die by his passion and be killed by his cravings if he did.
And now, LMH thought he was dying.
He was dying from the growing hunger for her.

LMH couldn't think clearly when his ears seemed to betray him as well. Did she just question him? He tried to process her question. What was her question again? He wondered.

"Mwo?" He whispered when his eyes started to blink again.

LMH didn't move. The feelings he got were overwhelming. He tried to set his eyes on the sight of the ring on her slim and slender long finger when his eyes couldn't resist gazing at her picturesque bust. He couldn't choose which was more attractive for his gawking eyes. He pushed his eyes to blink again to help him control his growing desire.

Silence.

LMH's gaze burned KGE's cheeks. She didn't think of the consequences of having her naked for him. Well, she had calculated the effects, of course. KGE knew her boyfriend was a very passionate lover. But she didn't think the impact would be this searing, blistering, and scorching immediately, as soon as his eyes caught her nakedness.
Those eyes were fire.
She shivered. She burnt.
But she decided to speak instead.

"Imino...uhm..." She spaced up. "I am wearing your ring..." Her voice was soft and careful. She decided to forget her unanswered question to him. She could question him again later when the heat in the room subsided. Yet, she doubted it to happen soon.

KGE tried to keep her hand steady on her chest when LMH's eyes looked to another side instead of her finger. KGE believed that it was a huge mistake for her to put her hand on her chest. The mission was to let LMH see his ring on her finger, not let him do this smutty gaze on her nipples.
He got her skittish.
She gulped.

"Oh...Ye..." He spoke in a low tone that was more like a rumble.
The timbre in his voice revealed how much he was affected by her sight. It was definitely not about the ring anymore. KGE moved her fingers to get LMH's attention, though. She tried to get his attention to the ring again. And she did.
LMH's eyes moved to her fingers now.
At last.