Chapter 8🥀Babe !

Start from the beginning

I did miss beef and chicken and pepperoni.

I pick up a piece of chicken nugget and take a bite.

Mmmh

I missed that.

Ellen smiles at me and I can't help but smile back.

"If you don't want to talk about it... it's okay." She says while leaving the kitchen.

After a while I hear commotions coming from the living room. I head there but it is empty.

"Hurry up ! We only have today and tomorrow..."

I follow the voice and find myself standing on the mansion's front porch.

Huge men were unloading boxes from a truck parked at the front of the house. A lady about my height stood next to the truck, her back towards me. She was in a white pant suit and black shirt.

Her dirty blonde hair was tied in a tight ponytail. She held her red gucci handbag loosely to her side.

She seemed to have sensed someone watching her because she immediately turned and her grey eyes collide with mine. She smiles and starts walking towards me. When she approaches me that's when I see it.

"You look just like...."

"Dean... I know." She smiles and holds her hand out for me.

"I'm Jean... the female version of Dean."

I laugh at her statement but she wasn't wrong at all. She looks exactly like him.

Completely.

I shook her hand "I'm-"

"I know who you are... I hired you Chicago-for Dean."

I couldn't hide the shock on my face right now and she chuckles at the sight.

"So you know about... the contract..."

"Yes Chicago. I'm actually the one who drafted it for Dean."

What does the guy even do if he has everyone doing everything for him ?!

When the men were done we all head in. They had already emptied the boxes which had decorations inside.

Birthday decorations.

That was obvious because of the huge silver colored baloons blown to spell the name ' HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX'.

Who's Alex ?

"He's my boyfriend."

I turn to face Jean. She is smiling at me.

Wes' smile.

"Did I say that out loud ?" I ask her in embarrassment.

"Yes you did."

She was still smiling. For being Wes' twin she was completely different from him yet very similar.

"I'm sorry."

"It's o-"

Before she could finish  the front door swings open and a man in his late fifties walks in. He's in a charcoal grey suit.

Beside him was a lady in her early fourties. She is in a red dress. Her lipstick matched the color of her dress. Her dark hair was let loose. Her red stilettos screemed 'gold digger'.

"Dad!"

Jean calls out to the man but he was looking at me curiously. The woman on the other hand looks at me with disgust plastered all over her youthful yet wrinkled face. That's when it hits me. I'm still in my pink pajama pants and black spaghetti tank top.

"Who the hell are you ?" The lady beats the man into asking.

"Dad... she's-"

"Let her answer herself JEAN !"

I start shaking. "Am..."

Before I could answer the front door swings open revealing a sweaty yet good looking Wes. He is hyperventilating.

He runs towards me and gives me a hug.

What the fuck ?!

He pulls away after what seems to be hours.

"Are you okay...?" He asks me concern written all over his face.

What's going on ?!

He then faces his dad after seeing I wasn't going to answer him.

"She's my girlfriend."

Red lights !!!

Back up... I'm his what ?!

"She is ?!" The lady asks in shock.

"I am ?" I ask in shock.

Wes laughs and faces me holding my face between both his palms.

"Your very funny babe."

Babe ? Really ?