Reality Check

We have been flying for a couple of minutes, these ships are a lot slower than I though they would be. The bullhead was relatively silent inside and the rocking of the ship started to feel.... hypnotizing. My eyes start to increase in weight till I eventually pass out.

I wake to be inside the hub of HER fortress. I am barely able to get my feet under me before a long black and white clawed arm garbs me and drags me into the main room. Before I can even react I am pulled into the ground. I get my arms on the floor and try my best to resist. As I do this, SHE started to speak. "You know, it is rather rude to show up in your goddess temple without permission." I try my best to respond, but  I feel as if I can't even open my mouth. I then let go, but then started to get pummeled by the black arms. Tossed around the room, everyone in the room each having their turn in my smackdown. I am then thrown out the window, before as quickly getting pulled backup and smashed into the wall. I am left alone for a few seconds as I slowly fall out of the window. Chunks falling with me. I struggle to get my feet under me, before falling down to the ground. I barely look up to see a crack in my visor as I see HER walk up to me.  She looks down at my like I am a pest before saying "You don't have to fight back for too long. After all, you will be seeing me soon." Is all I hear before falling to the ground and blacking out.

I wake up by Harriet smacking me to the ground. I scream "OW! WHAT IN THE FLYING FUCK?"

"You are taking too long to wake up, we might miss our LZ." Harriet responded. I roll my eyes before getting up and getting into position with my team. I look behind to see the Ace-Ops on the other door. I sigh as I get ready to jump, The Ace-Ops start to countdown and at 10 seconds, Ruby opened the door, letting the wind in as our loose clothing started to flutter. Harriet told us to jump and Yang extend a hand towards me. I looked at her as she smiled at me. I grabbed her hand as we both jumped. I am going to have training after this mission to use my flight systems, but I rather be safe then start slamming into the ground. She used her spare shogun to land us close everyone else. I let go and slide to be right behind everyone else. I look up to see Team Charlie fly by to another entrance point. 

We start to walk to the main entrance, Snow starting to collect on our boots and pants as we walk. It is really weird to walk here, to see rust building on catwalks and walls, stairs and pipes, railroads and minecarts. It is lightly snowing as we walk, snow slowly collecting on our clothing. As I look, I notice a slight crack on my visor. Small, so small it's almost unnoticeable unless you squint and look at it at the right light. Great, Harriet really did a number on me. I stay silent as my team make small talk, complimenting our choices in change. I got some from my team, saying how the jacket complements the suit, how its long sleeves and padding on my forearms and shoulders make it look like an addon to my suit rather than a jacket. It was not what I envisioned but, it definitely better than I thought it would look like.

As we got closer and closer to the tunnel entrance, the sounds of crushing snow and metal creaking in the faint wind sent chills up my spine. What happened here to cause the owners to abandoned the place. Ruby complains about the cold and Weiss tells us that we would die due to the freezing temperatures of Solitas (so that's the name of this region) would induce lethal hypothermia in a few hours. We mutually agree that leaving behind Oscar with the relic was the smartest thing to do for this mission. The Yang chimes in with "We're really not gonna tell Ironwood what happened to Oz? What we learned about Jinn, about Salem?"

Ruby rebuttals in a rather weak tone with "We are,.... we will, but you saw how things looked when we flew into Atlas."

Blake puts in her two lien by saying "The General's heart seems to be in the right place, but that doesn't mean we should trust him yet."