Hangover

Gen POV the next morning 

I wake up to see nothing but, yellow. I turn my head to see my Dorm, I turn my eyes to see Yang's bed... empty. And I start to sit up and I felt her start to move and I stay still and move back. I see Yang's head on my chest sleeping like I am a pillow and her arms around my neck. I look around for a bit trying to find a way out of this on my own. Then I hear a yawn. I look at the direction of the yawn to Ruby. She wakes up and takes off her sleeping mask and she first sees me and Yang. I whisper to her "Help me. Please!". She nodded and gets down trying to move her, but she is to weak to move her. Then Weiss and Blake start to wake up, they look to me and they tried to help me, but Yang had a iron grip on me. Then I heard a muffled yawn. I freeze as I look down to see Yang waking up, she is holding her head and she looks around, not seeing me and asks her frozen team "What you all freezing for?". She then turns to me and she looks up and down and she blushes and she gets off me and backs up. I get up and I notice a yellow hair strand fall off my chest. I look up to see Yang staring at it and her hair flashed in flames. I step onto the window still and decided to fall out, thinking I am already dead, trying to finish the job myself. I fall a bit before a hand catches my left ankle. I was then pulled up and I close my eyes hard. I open my eyes and I know I am dead, My hands and Knees were on her long hair. My chest in front of her head and My head above hers. I get up, and I back up. I stare at her with one thought 'I AM FUCKING DEAD'. "I am so sorry Yang" I kept doing this on loop before Yang gets up looking at me. I start to shake and I went into a ball, My head between my legs, my arms holding my legs to my chest and my eyes clenched together like a pressing machine. "I'm dead, I'm dead, I'm dead, I'm dead" is all I said in a low voice. I then felt someone tapping my shoulders, I am still shaking. I look up to see Yang looking at me. Again, I look down and clench my eyes. All I see is my body being destroyed in the most violent ways by Yang.

Third person POV

Team RWBY is staring at their shaking team mate, all in shock but in understanding. Yang has been known to be hurt anyone who touches her hair. Weiss, Blake, and Ruby tried to help Gen to get up, but the sight of Yang made him look down back into his legs, shaking like he is in a really cold climate. Yang is standing there, frozen, all of the fibers in her body is preparing to punch Gen. But, one fiber in her body was telling her to stop, the one fiber in her heart, telling her to stop. She wanted to punch Gen so hard when she saw her hair falling off of his armor. But, when she saw Gen jump out of the window, in a attempt to kill himself, Yang reacted and caught his ankle. She pulled up hard to get him in. But, she pulled two hard and gets landed on her back. She looks to see her hair having two orange hands and knees on her hair. Gen is still in a ball, Yang is having a giant mess in her brains and her heart about what to do. Blake is trying to help Gen out of his ball form with some caring words. Weiss is also trying to help with the same caring words. Ruby tried to give Gen some cookies she had to help him back up. Yang is still fighting with herself on what to do. It was a split down the middle on to either to punch him or to apologize to him. Gen has stop shaking but is still in a ball. Yang was close to punch him, but one last suggestion from her heart made her decided to apologize. She then walked to Gen, and stop right in front of him. Blake, Weiss, and Ruby have wide eyes on what is going to happen. Yang crouches down and hugs Gen.

Gen POV

"I'm dead, I'm dead, I'm uuh?". I then felt a force around me. I look up to see Yang hugging me. I am in shock as she hugs me harder. I look left and right to see Ruby smiling, Weiss in shock as well, and Blake has a blush. Yang then releases me and gives me a hand. I am still scared, but I grab it and I am pulled up. "I am so SORRY YANG! I am really sorry! I hope you can forgive me!" Yang then puts a hand in front of my filter before hugging me again and says "Shhhh. Calm down, don't worry it was my fault. You are innocent. Just calm down. Breath." I start to calm my breathing and I started to get calm. I look up to see Yang then say "Calm down, no come on and give me a kiss" 

"Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, first of all I don't want to, and two, knowing you, you would probably punch me if I do so. So I am going to say NO" I said quickly.

"Oh. OK." said Yang, though she seemed disappointed. 

"Well, with that out of the way. How about we do some training, you know for the tournament soon." said Weiss and we all grabbed our gear and we headed out to train.

Time Skip 50 minutes

I am tired at hell. I feel sore all over. Yang and I are sparing with one another, with our bare hands. Before us, Ruby and Weiss battle each other and before that I fought Blake. I kept the battle on. We both parry and block hits from one another. I kept my semblance up so I can take the enhanced hits from Yang. I block a hit before I am kicked to the edge of the arena. I get on my knees to get up and I look to see Yang about to punch me. I felt a spark happen in me when I saw this. A small spark that turned into a small flame. I rolled to the side, before turning during the roll to be behind her. She turns to face me and I kick her. She is out of the arena and hits the wall. I then felt the flame die out. I shake my head and said "Oh my Oum. Yang you OK?"I asked. Yang gets up, looking like she was gut punched she got up and raised a hand and did a thumbs up. I sighed before I jumped over to her and I help her up. I pat her on the back and I help her to sit down. "Oum. I didn't know you could hit so hard. How did you kick so hard Gen?" said Yang while coughing and groaning. 

"I am so sorry Yang. Can you breath properly?" I asked worrying for her health. Her semblance might be able to take hits to make her stronger, but they still hurt. I put her arm over my head and helped her get to a bench for her to sit down. I go out and get a bottle of water and give it to her. Yang says thanks and drinks the water. I sit besides her as we watch Blake and Weiss sparing in the arena. Ruby is also helping me with the recovering Yang. After a while she was able to breath properly and seemed fine. We then run out of time for us to be in the arena and we go to our dorm to do homework and study techniques we could use in the tournament. We go to bed and we continue this process until the tournament. The first battle for our team.