Final Countdown.

Fire and smoke is all I see. I open my eyes and their is a blaring alarm. I look around and I see a broken window. I get up, pulling out shrapnel out of my leg, grab the last parachute, and jumped out. I crash to the ground and I turn to see Beacon about 1 mile away. I begin to run my way up, the Grimm coming after me, I just shoot them on my way. I then notice big cracks in my visor and scratches all over my armor. Please stay together. I get up the hill to see the others in front of a down Paladin. I run over as I see Yang and Weiss. "Yang. Weiss." I run over and Yang runs to me and says "Where is RUBY?!" Her eyes turn red. "She jumped off the ship we were on. I told her to jump while I crashed the ship. Where she is I don't know. She nods and says she is going after Blake. We then see Oobleck telling us where to go. We got to the bullheads and we see Ruby. "Ruby. Where have you been?" asked Weiss. "Don't worry i'm fine. What is going on?" asked Ruby. "Ruby. Vale has fallen. I think they are doing evacuations right now. Ruby, you need to understand, Vale is gone." I said to Ruby. I then hear sobbing and my heart sinks, Blake is sobbing with Nora and Ren with Yang down with missing her arm from above the elbow. Sun tells us a giant Grimm is circling the school, where Pyrrha and Jaune are. I nod and run to them and I turn to see Ruby and Weiss following. Weiss gets a call from Jaune who says "Weiss! Please you have to stop her!"

"What?" askes Weiss

"Pyrrha. She's going after that woman... at the top of the tower! She doesn't stand a chance!" said Jaune

"Jaune, what are you talking about?"

"Weiss. Pyrrha is going after the woman who started all of this. We need to help. Don't worry about Jaune he worries about Pyrrha right now. I have a plan." I said

"I thought that was Ruby's thing" said Weiss. We then see Grimm and start attacking them. After kill some Grimm we see the top of the tower blow. Ruby Launch me, Weiss, help me get up there." I said. They both nod. I jump onto Ruby's weapon and land on the building and Weiss used her semblance and allowed me to run up the wall. I land and I see Pyrrha on her knees. Cinder from what I know aims a bow, at her heart. My instincts go into insane mode, and I run at her yelling "FUCK YOU!!". She looks at me before I shove her away. I then look to Pyrrha and Hand her the parachute I had and I picked her up and  I she started to protest before I said "Remember me. AND LIVE!" I then threw her off the building while opening her parachute. It opens and she lands safely. I then felt a pain in my back and a burning sensation. I then turn to face Cinder. "Clever Pest! Don't you know you lost?" she asks. "I know I lost *Cough* that don't mean I won't fight." Then my Visor glowed orange as I ran at her. Throwing swings of my crowbar, shooting her in the gut when ever I got her pinned. I fired my rifle at her, but her arrow hit it destroying it. I tossed it to the side before I felt a slash across my face. I land and I see my helmet with a big hole in it, exposing my face to the outside I took it off.  I then see Ruby land I then felt an arrow hit my back, then I felt something awaken. Then I was out with a white light.

Third Person perspective 

Cinder is standing there with a smug grin on her face till she saw Ruby look down and Gen stand up and then saw White Wings form from their eyes. "WHAT!" Was all she said before the flash overtook her and the Grimm. The grenade she threw at Gen however blew launching him who knows where. And Ruby, poor Ruby she was in a void of white until she opens her eyes to chirping of an afternoon and feeling stiff. She looked up and saw Taiyang sleeping. Ruby gets up and groans, walking Taiyang from his sleep. He looks at her and says "Ruby. You're awake!"

"What happened?' Ruby asked confused

"*sighs* Your uncle Qrow found you, unconscious. He got you outta there thought; he got you home safe."

"Wait! Yang! Is she alright?" asked Ruby worried.

"uh... She's uhh... She's gonna be alright. I think she's just... I think it's gonna take some time for her to get used to things." said Taiyang. Ruby face starts to fall as he continues "She's too strong to let this stop her." Taiyang then sniffles and then says "I'm just glad to have my girls back at home"