All Out Brawl

I look around and I see we are surrounded, and I mean surrounded, Beowolves, Ursas, and even a King Taijitu. There is not a doubt in my mind we are going to die. Well, might as well take out as much as we can. And as if it was a announcer the Taijitu hissed loudly and all the grimm started attacking us. I started running around while shooting both my rifle and my shotgun, though it was a troublesome due to my shotgun only having two shots before needing a reload. Ruby is slashing allover the place, kicking them as well as slashing. Yang starts shooting everywhere, gets launched as she starts shooting explosions down like moarters, then a few small Nevermorers made her come down to the ground. We are using everything we got, even using cars. Then I heard a scream saying "Nora Smash". Then Nora came in and smashed the black sided head of the Taijitu and the rest of JNPR arrives, they start attacking. But, it seemed like the Grimm were only growing in size, and numbers.I mean it feels like we are doing a all out stand against a whole planet full of grimm. Then like flies, Ruby get launched into a building, knocking her out by a Beowolve. Yang tried to avenge her sister, but then is beaten senselessly by Ursas and Beowolves. Yang does get stronger for every hit she gets, those hits still do damage. I tried my best to get to her, but when I killed all the grimm around her, she is out. Then I hear a shriek, a shriek of pure terror, I look to see Weiss and Blake get launched into the ground hard, with large slap, before being launched into the building I am in front of, where Ruby was launched. I went inside, while carrying Yang, I put her down and check her pulse as well as the others. They are breathing, just are in a short knock out. I put them down as I look to see JNPR struggling to fight them off. When an Idea pops into my head, I look to see my teammates weapons. I look to my teammates and I heard a snap of glass break as I walk to them.

Third person POV

Team JNPR are against the wall, literally, against the grimm. It was like they were infinite. Juane was slashing left and right while blocking any attacks he can, same for Pyrrha. Nora was shooting all over the place, her smile now gone from her face as she kept attacking. Ren is no longer doing any parkour moves, and is now grounded as he kept his knees bent to be more accurate. Then a battle cry was heard, Jaune and Nora looked while the others kept attacking to see. A man in an orange suit, with a glowing visor, attacking the grim with Ruby's scythe  in one hand, Weiss sword in the other and on the forearms are Yang's shotguns. One sentence was what the two people of JNPR who looked thought "Is that Gen with all of his teammates weapons?". Then Gen went to work, hard. He was slashing all the grimm in is wake, using Ruby's Scythe and Weiss's sword as of blades of a lawnmower. He stopped spinning and kept attacking the grim, shoving the blades or shotguns into anything he can to kill the grim. Then the blades went dull after 30 minutes of continues fighting and the right shotgun is empty. Gen then put scythe and sword on his back and he put Yang's right shotgun onto the ground. He looked to Nora, and ran to her. Nora was surprised to see Gen in front of him. He then swiped her weapon, and put it into his right hand and he kept attacking, using Blake's gun and blade with his left hand as he fires pink explosions with his right hand. Then Gen looks up to see a bullhead come down. With team CFVY come down. He ran to the drop off point. He then saw Coco as she said "You just destroyed my favorite clothing store.". She spits and continues with "Prepare to die". She then attacks the Ursa, swinging her bag, before kicking it in the crotch before killing it with a stare. Gen starts to walk to her as there are 4 Beowolves and a Death Stalker heading to her. Coco beats the Beowovles down with her bag. She then doges a stinger strike from the Stalker as she tell Velvet who is about to attack "Hey, come on, you spent all semester building that up. Don't waste it here." She then walks forward and her bag turns into a mini gun. Before she can fire it, Gen runs behind her and grabs the gun as Coco yells "Hey, give that back!" Gen puts the gun into his left hand, and shoves the barrel into the Death Stalkers mouth, shoving it into the roof of it, and fired. He held the trigger as the barrel then was shoved through the head of the Death stalker, Gen pulls the gun out and runs and starts shooting all the grimm there. Either gettting hit by some Beowolvese or Ursa's attacks. He kept attacking, shoving the guns barrels into any hole in their armor to kill them faster. Then a beowolve then launches spikes at him, he doges most of them, but two hit his suits armor for his right and left upper arms, showing the metal behind the orange armor. He kept going, eventually all the grimm ignore any other humans and go after Gen who is already knee deep in grimm corpses. Shooting Nora grenade launcher in his right hand and Coco's mini gun in his left hand. Then the Taijitu then rises up and the black side head goes to strike him. He holsters Nora's weapon and hold open its mouth as he snaps a tooth out of its mouth and stabs it into it's eye, he pushes the tooth end he has to the side and shove's Nora weapon barrel into the hole and fires 3 times, destroying this sides skull.  Then the White side then went to attack, Gen grunts as he shoves both weapon's barrels into its eyes and fired, destroying it's skull. His stolen weapons are covered in dust, grim, and scratches due to him using them to block some attacks. Meanwhile the rest of team RWBYS started to wake up.

Ruby POV

I started to open my eyes as I look around to see me in the rubble of a building, I look to my right and left to see Yang, Weiss, and Blake start to wake up. We get up and I look around to see our weapons gone and I yell "Where are our weapons?". We then hear tons of explosions and gunfire. And I hear tons of thumping sounds, like Nora's weapon. "Who ever has our weapons are probably over there. I know the sound of my friends weapons" I said as we ran to the sounds. We then saw Yang's right shotgun on the ground, Yang picks it up and check it over and says "It is pretty worn out, but still works, just out of ammunition." We then continue as we cross the corner I look around as I then saw my weapon and Weiss's weapon on the back of ... GEN! He is on a pile of corpses as he kept shooting tons of grimm. In his right hand is Nora's grenade launcher/hammer and in his left is ... COCO's Mini gun/purse. How did he get that. I then saw Yang's left shot gun on his left forearm and Blake's gun on his left thigh. I also notice his upper arms armor is gone, showing a scratch metal wiring. I then notice the grimm start to run to him, keeping adding more bodies to his pile, I then brought out my Scroll and started recording. This is something I must remember, I look to my right to see Team JNPR and CVFY all staring at Gen in shock, including Nora and Coco especially. I guess due to their condition of their weapon or how effective he is using their weapons are better then them. I then notice the Grimm start running away, and Gen follows them and kept firing somehow still running forward with out much of a problem of the weapons he is using recoil or knock back. He kept shooting and running leading them back to the hole the train we failed to stop made, and kept going till he was dragged back by a purple aura. I looked to see Glynda pretty angry and shocked. Then she closed the hole up, making it look like it never existed to begin with. Gen is walking back to us. I look to the rest of my teammates to see their look of shock and worry, I look back to see Gen stubbaling, he drops Nora's gun and gives Yang her left shotgun, gave Blake her weapon back witch ribbion is still being connected by a thread. He then gave me and Weiss weapon back. I open it up and I saw it is empty and it's blade is dull, I look to see Weiss weapon in the same condition. Gen then picked up Noras weapon, walked to her and gave it to her, he then walked to Coco and gave her weapon and Coco says "Thanks, and next time ask". He then walks to us as Glynda yells at him "What were you thinking?! Not only did you put your team at risk due to you stealing their weapons, but also stealing Nora and Coco's weapons? Do you have anything to say for yourself?!". Yang steps in front of Gen and starts to argue with Glynda and Gen says "Yang?"

"Yeah?" She says turning to face him. We then all gasp as we all see his chest, left leg, and both hands from the upper arms down start to leak out blood! Gen's Blood! I start to scream as he says "Sorry". Then he steps forward before falling into Yang, Yang caught him of course. But her clothing got covered in his blood, and he had is gloves on her hair, both her hair and glove are coated in his wet blood. Yang then asks "Are you OK? Why isn't your aura healing you?". I then heard a alarm blaring in my scroll. I open my team app and I saw Gen's aura counter. It is gone, completely empty. I then showed Yang my screen and her eyes went from confusion to shock to scared. She then asks "Gen are you OK?". Gen then says in a tired and scratchy voice "I don't think so, the world is spinning, I am loosing blood, I feel drowsy, the world is going into grey scale, and if I don't die from these injuries, I expect to die from you Yang."

"Why is that?" asked Yang in confusion and concern, like a savable child just asked her to kill them.

"Well, I am bleeding allover you cloths, you long hair is where my gloves are on, and both you and Ruby both said you hate anyone who touches your hair, and you even said you would seriously hurt who ever touches your hair, and as if to add 5 feet into my grave, my gloves are covered in my blood, and I just coated you hair in blood. So, I am expecting .... you... t..o..o....k..ill...m...e-e..." Then Gen went limp, I went to my Scroll and saw Gen's health dropping fast. I yell to Yang who looks shocked and scared, I guess due to the fact she is not only know to be but expecting to kill someone who went extreme amounts of pain and effort and is currently dying , "We need to go to the hospital fast." Then Yang is knocked back to reality, as she picks up Gen up like a Bride and ran to the hospital. We are running among tons of civilians who are staring at us as we ran along the road to the hospital. We get in and before we said anything, the receptionist saw Gen and raised an alarm and doctors came in and took Yang to the ER and started to operate on him. Yang then comes back and looks at her hair and clothing before saying "He-e knew that I would kill him if he touched my hair. A part of me is telling me to go back and finish the job but the rest of me is crying to hard to even agree with that part who is also in tears." Then Glynda came in and told Yang to go to the Dorms to shower and change and told us to stay here in case of any update with Gen's condition. Yang leaves quickly, I am guessing to go to dorms. I stay at the waiting room, hoping Gen is okay after this.