Fallout

Me and the rest of Team RWBYS as track Oobleck as he walks back a forth on what we must do. Then he said and we are 3 minutes behind schedule and he just ran off as if they were giving out free Lien. Then Ruby said "Well alright then looks like we're going to save the world with, Dr. Oo-bleck okay yeah when you say it out loud it sounds worse". I notice that Ruby has her back pack on her. Then we heard "Save the world??" We looked to see team JNPR walking to us as Nora continued "You're going on world-saving missions without us?? I'm hurt and sad! maybe a little hungry? That last one's not my fault, though, Ren!"

"Sounds exciting, where are ya going?" said Jaune

"Oh just outside the kingdom" said Ruby

"Hey! So are we." says Nora

"Ren and Nora wanted to shadow the sheriff of a nearby village" says Pyrrha

"We set out tomorrow." says Ren

"Then you can party with us tonight. We're shadowing a crime specialist. All inner-city detective stuff. We get junior badges" says Neptune. Jaune looks impressed and jealous. Sun then says "We normally go to the city with city with guysm which means stuff's always exploding and junk. So we thought this might be a better way to check out the kingdom when it's, y'know, normal."

"Well-" Ruby starts before Oobleck yells "Four minutes ladies!". 

"Lets just go already, Ladies" I said to RWBY and I ran to the bullhead. The others ran over and we embarked the bullhead and we start flying to our destination. Yang starts a conversation with "I guess I just never saw you as much of a fighter." 

"I admit I fancy myself more of an, intellectual but I can assure you, as a huntsman, I've had my fair share of tussels."

"Hey guys put these on" I say as I pass them a headset and did a radio check. "One two, one two. Radio check"

Everyone put their thumbs up and Oobleck says how genius it is for me to give them better communication. Then he starts to talk about where we are headed too. I didn't get all of it, I did get "The southeast quadrant outside of Vale is home to wild forests and deep caves. But, it is also the location to one of the kingdoms greatest failures." Ruby butted in with "Mountain Gleen". Yang continued it with "That's right, it was an expansion of Vale. but in the end it was overrun by Grimm and fenced off from the rest of the city." 

"Correct! And now it stands abandoned, as a dark reminder." said Oobleck.

"And we are on our way to investigate it's remains, alright, lets see the fallout of a full on successful Grimm invasion." I said. The bullhead started to descend, I jump out as it turned and landed on the ground, before grabbing my rifle and checking the perimeter. I begin to look around as the rest of my team and Oobleck land and the Bullhead leaves quickly. I look around to see ruined buildings and a old burger joint. I look around and all I can say is "This place looks like it belongs in a apocalyptic game". Oobleck then said "Ladies, and man, you still may be students, but as of this moment your first mission as a huntress and hunter has begun.From this point forward you need to do exactly as I say. Do you understand?" We all nod as Oobleck then said "Ruby!" and Ruby is surprised as he continued "I thought I told you to leave all your bags back at school."

"But, uh you hadn't told us to listen to you yet...So I didn't" said Ruby

Weiss face palms as Oobleck says "She's not wrong. Very well Ruby leave your bag here we can pick it up upon our return."

"But-I-uh"

"Young lady what in the world could you possibly have in that bag that could be so improtant for you to bring it-" Then Zwei pops out of the bag. I look at her as she says something to Zwei. Oobleck then said "We're here to investigate an abandoned urban jungle teeming with death and hostility and you brought, a dog?". Before Ruby can respond He yells "Genius!" before running off. We stood for 2 seconds before he came back and started spinning around with Zwei in his hands while saying "Canines are historically known for their perceptive nose and heightened sense of sound. Making them excellent companions for hunts such as ours!". Zwei barks as Ruby says "I'm a genius." We all face palm as Blake asks "So, what are your orders doctor?"