GTFI

Gen POV

My team stops on a nearby rooftop. Above us is Atlas city and we spot our target. And, it was the actual bottom of the city. Not sure if that is at all safe. If the city ever falls to the ground, that place is for certain going to be crushed. If that compound does not show the overconfidence that Atlas has, I have no clue what else could. I stick to the ground, guiding whatever survivors I can see to the crater, which is where we are heading too.

After a while we get to the crater, and ... it's better than I thought it would be. But, it's slowly turning into a slum's like location. Shipping crates being turned into shelters and roofs. The people keep on going and going, getting further and further down the crater. The people just seemed to never end. More and more people walking through the gates into this place. Children, humans, faunus, everyone and anyone still alive walked through those gates into this warm place. About as safe as a massive bowl of flesh soup could be. 

I hear a gate open and I see the happy huntress we have been paired with, May, open the gate to this facility Weiss told us would allow us to get to the compound without firing a shot. We enter the facility and we see tons of drones moving crates of dust into tubes on the floor before firing them into the hole above us. Blake makes a joke about Weiss' wealth again. But, at this point its gotten old and the joke wasn't really that funny.

We wander around when Weiss calls us over to her. She found the tube we needed. I look at the console that said it was the compound we needed to go. We turn to May who used her semblance to ... turn herself invisible. I nodded to Neo who walked up to her. Before she could say a thing, Neo transformed into her. As the two start to play around with each other, I turn to see Weiss explaining how the process to go through this things should be simple. She sits in the opening and Nora presses a button. She is launched through the tube to the destination, in the span of a blink of the eye. We stare at where she went, Nora starts to launch and I say "I didn't think suck and blow could end a Schnee." 

I get a chuckle out of everyone as we start to enter one at a time. I press the button and I hear Blake scream as she goes through the pipe. I am the last one still on the ground. I go outside, grab a loose piece of concrete before walking back in. I turn back to see the crowd of people still going. How packed is this city?

 I sit in the opening like Weiss, and I take one final deep breath before tossing the rock at the button. I hear a chuck and I am not launched.  I facepalm before getting up and grabbing the rock again. I stare at the rock as I walk back to the opening. My hand starting to shake hard. Am I really going to do this? 

Just charge in, go invisible, press the green button on the terminal for clearance for flying that stadium. Connect to the rest of the world, warn them about HER and hopefully get out alive.

Yeah, seems rushed as hell, pretty much a skeleton plan. Sounds about the right thing to do. 

I toss the rock and hit the button. And I'm launched in a ride much more chaotic than a rollercoaster at a cheap fun grounds. My suit creating scratches and gashes in the tube before I am allowed to ease up. The sparks quickly lighting up the tube before I descend into darkness again. I am head up, feet down and it feels like my skull and toes are about to meet. Though only a second, before being turned upside down and slamming into a wall. Then the door opens up with a hiss and I am allowed to step out. Which I do by slamming into the ground. I get up to keep going before landing on my knees again. My vision is not going to be used to that kind of thing.

I look up to see Ruby and Neo extending a hand for me, I grab them both and I am pulled on my feet. "My legs feel like they had been cut off and reattached again."

My legs start to cooperate with me and I am able to stand up with only Neo's help.

We get to the others in this hub of a room. Across from us is a bridge over a massive gap, I look down the side to see a void underneath us. What is with places of power and having deep as pits?

Our "Happy Huntress" (What kinda name is that?) decided to undermine Penny by talking to her like a phone rather than a person. Penny decided to do some trolling and replied to her like a robot.

We just kinda stood there as she went on before reaffirming that she is a robot named Penny. The Huntress rolled her eyes before activating her semblance. Creating a dome of sorts around us. I took a step out and I can't see the rest of us underneath the dome. Invisibility. Kinda sucks in close quarters but long rage this semblance is perfect.

We started to follow Penny's directions, which landed us in an elevator. Honestly, this stealth mission is going so easily that it's rather mundane. The doors open on level seven and two soldiers enter the elevator. We are currently huddled together like a pack of dust crystals. I look at Neo and nod my head at the two. She nods as we hear the two of them talk.

"I don't think even the squad captain knows what's going on up there. They can't get close to that storm without getting shocked right out of the air." Says the male soldier.

The female one responded with "It's creepy. All those Grimm just .... there. They hardly roar or scream. They just sit there. Somehow, this is worse than if they all just attacked us right now."

"Hey, don't say that kind of shit. You are going to get our asses jinxed. (This is the part where we maneuvered around them and onto Level 7.)"

"I just hope the C.O. can get us some answers soon."

As we leave the elevator, Nora presses all of the buttons before leaving. The Male soldier looks at the panel for a second before doing a double take. The last thing we hear is, "What? Oh son of a -"

We continue around till heading a door, Penny then sticks her index finger, now a plug into the hand scanner and allows us through. Honestly, it was kinda neat. As we walk through, out huntress says "Where to now Penny?"

Penny responds with "Right through Central Command."

As if on her que, a large door opens to our right, showing the Command Center, full of people doing their jobs.

Immediately our huntress says "I can't maneuver us through that."

Penny then says "Do not worry. Ruby is capable of traveling at an extreme velocity from one point to another by breaking herself down to her molecular components, thus negating her mass and then reassembling them at the destination, theoretically making it possible for her to transport all of us in the same way, as mass no longer matters."

Ruby responds completely confused and bewildered, and down right bamboozled. I give her a second to try to compute what Penny told us before I spoke up with, "You can use your semblance on us." 

"Oh."

"Did Penny figure that out before you?" asked Blake teasingly.

"Blake, she knew you were a faunus before I did."

As the two were about to start an argument, the P.A. system turned on.

"A security threat has been detected in the compound. Status alert Level 7 -- Red."

I guess that's our level, that means. We have been found out.

"Son of a bi-"