Day 1 &2

I wake up and I check the time to be 6:00 am. I go to the bathroom and changed to the school uniform and put on my neon baby blue helmet and walk to the food court and started to eat. I see a few stares as I eat with a helmet on my head. I finish and I go to first period, Mr. Port's class. I walk in and I sit down on a desk at the back as I see Port man continue to write on the board. I check the time to be 7:00 am. And, I continue to wait as I listen to music. It was about 8:59 am as I unplugged my headsets I see my team run in and sit in the first row absolutely winded. I check my pockets and I find my smg in my bag and my notebooks. I listen to Port's long personal story and I write notes on it. Eventually he says "The moral of this story? A true huntsman must be honorable. A true huntsman must be dependable. A true huntsman must be strategic,well-educated,and wise!So, who among you believes themselves to be the embodiment of these traits?". I raise my hand as Weiss does as well. "Young man in the helmet and Weiss believe they do have these traits. Well then come on down after you change, Weiss walks to the changing rooms as I grab my smg and walk to the floor next to Portman. "You don't need to change? I am sure you would need to change"

"I have no need, just give me a target that is all"

"Alright then", I look to see Weiss back and is walking down and she says "Why didn't you change at all?" she says pissed. I stay silent as Portman opens a cage and a boar like Grimm comes out. I jump over it and I turn to filthy frank its butt and I shoot it's butt many times. It cried out for about a second before it started to disintegrate. I hit the floor on my side, I stand up to see Weiss, Ruby, Yang, and Blake with their jaws wide as they saw me kill a boar with just a smg and in one attack. I go back to my seat as Weiss gets ready to battle. I see Weiss get more angry and tells Ruby to shut up. What Ruby is saying, I can't tell, she is below me, I have a helmet on and sort of have bad hearing. After class ends I see Weiss walk away in frustration. I follow her as she comes to a bench. I walk over and say "What is all this complaining about?"

"I think that Ozpin made a mistake and that I should be leader"

"And why is that?"

"Well, Ruby is a untrained child, while I am a profesional of stradegy"

"So did you come up with the plan to kill the nevermore?"

"N-No"

"You might think you deserve better but exactly what do you plan for, shopping trips?"

"Well I think I can do better"

"Look Weiss. Ozpin Chose Ruby and it is only the first day, First impressions can change a view of someone but, after some time to learn about the person, can develop a change a view of person as well. Weiss, I ask you not to lie when I ask you this. OK."

"Ok?"

"Exactly what did you ever earn in your life. I don't mean using Daddy's Lien but I mean Lien you earned from hard work."

"Well. I-I"

"You didn't did you? You got everything you ever wanted growing up didn't you. And now that you are an 'adult' you still have the mind set of your 4 year old self. Wake up and realize that because the roll wasn't in your favor and not all things you want are given to you. But, you can always do some thing to help out in the situation. You say you know more about strategy then Ruby. Right?"

"Yeah, I went to classes to learn." 

"Look use that info to teach Ruby. She can be a great leader if she is taught well. OK."

"OK.I will be the best leader teacher"

"No, I mean be the best person you can be. It will help you in life. Come on it is almost our curfew, lets go back to the dorms".