Restart

Gen POV 1 hour and 30 minutes later

I'm sitting on a log with some moss with a bandage on my waist covering my wound to the left of Ruby and right of Neo. My Car was behind us with a cooler near me with sodas inside which had a majority of the contents being consumed by the others.  Ruby's Uncle talked about the maidens and how they are true beings that exist. Great, four people with tons of power, where in the FUCK were they when Vale had fallen? Shoving their thumbs up their asses for a bigger issue to arise?

"Hey Jaune, where's Pyrrha?"  I asked.

"She's back at Atlas, being celebrated as a hero. While we are here trying to stop the evil forces" Said Jaune

"Jaune. You do know evil wont stop, its like cancer, you can beat it but it will come back. I'm starting to wonder how long this cycle has to go on for." 

"Yeah". Jaune said before leaving the campfire into the woods. How long can we last against this threat, I mean with the amount of bull crap we have to deal with on a daily basis, I wonder if I should just give up and .... and ... oh who am I kidding, I'll die by grimm regardless of what I choose. The wound is burning a bit but is manage able. 

"That guy. Tyrian. Why was he after me?" asked Ruby. Qrow sighs before saying "Well, you definitely  painted a target on your back with what you did at Beacon. I told you having silver eyes is a rare trait. And the fact that you're someone that was able to use them seems to have upset some very powerful people. Not many people know about the silver eyes. But those that do aren't very happy that one has surfaced. That's why I've been keeping an eye on you. In order to make sure you were safe. All of you." 

"Well that sure worked" I said sarcastically as I rolled my eyes. Of course not being seen due to the gas mask.

"Why not travel with us, that would have been way easier" said Ruby. I thought for a while than something came to mind.

"He was using you as bait" Both me an Jaune said at the same time. 

"Look you two, I wouldn't put it like that; it's ... complicated" said Qrow.

"So whats the point, why is any of this happening: why is Ruby being hunted, schools being attacked  and  Gen; why is that Girl here?" asked Jaune. 

"Let me answer first sense its the shortest." I said to Qrow. He nodded before continuing to drink, how much liquor does his flask hold? "Neo is here due to helping me getting out of Vale. It was difficult with all the grimm. If I were to shorten the situation there I would say it was like Mt. Gleen with more fresh blood, fire, and Atlas property. I'm surprised I'm even alive to begin with. But, its with her help I got out. If she wasn't there I would have been eaten in the Grimm horde that was following me out of Vale. OK Qrow, your turn."

Then Qrow talked about two brothers one for life the other for death or darkness or something who created the Grimm to kill the elder's Life. Then after the years of constant use of doing this, they decided to fuse to create human-kind and then dipped Remnant and left behind four pieces: Knowledge, creation, destruction, and choice. Which if one were to control this could control all of Remnant. Which is what the enemy wants and its our job to stop that. The Hunstman Academies were created to train generations of humanity's protectors but also used as vaults for the powers with the students as their protectors, ingenious but dark in a sense. They were hidden away in hopes to keep them from mankind to kill itself with it and out of "her" reach.

"Who's 'Her'?" I asked.

"Her name is Salem, a woman that not a lot is known but wants the relics for herself. If that happens it won't end well for us." said Qrow. Great. After a while and Qrow telling us his semblance we went to bed, Neo on my car, everyone else in their own sleeping bags and lay against a rock and I fall asleep.

Time skip Unknown Gen POV

Cough, cough uggh. My head hurts. I start to sit up and I notice I am against a rock. I look around to see everyone still asleep. Neo is on top of the hood of my car asleep. I start to move when I felt liquid in my mouth. I lift my gas mask and I cough. I open my eyes to see purple on my hand. Not good. I look at my wound which is releasing purple. Also not good. I start to have a coughing fit and I notice the others waking up. Still coughing up purple, I pull down my mask again. I look up to see Qrow in front of me. I show him my wound and hand and says "That's not good."

"No *cough* shit s-sherlo*cough*ck*cough*" I said. I start to get up but the pain in my side feels like something is digging a thin hot blade in my side. I fall down as I continue to cough up purple. "Not really s-sure if th-is is my blood and p-poison or *cough* just po-sion" 

"Come on we need to get medical attention" says Ruby. Then I pass out again.

Time skip unknown time

Uggh m-my feels like the entire moon is on fire while its pieces are piercing my skull. I notice my body against a tree and my car at the gate undamaged. I turn my eyes to see my friends to my right and a giant horse like grimm in front of me. Then it shrieks, but not  its mouth but some thing on top of it shrieks. it looks at my friends with tons of arrows and spears in its back with a cracking neck before looking at me. The easiest target. It then launches his arm like a stretchy arm and I manage to roll out of the way. I start to get up, trying my best to work through the pain. I started running away. I then see it is following me. Then I felt a fire in me that ignited. I then started to run faster. It felt like the wound was gone as I ran. I kept running around. The Grimm kept charging me but I kept dodging it as I ran. "If you guys have a plan. Now is the time to do it!" I yelled as I ran, slightly coughing as I ran. I kept jumping and sliding underneath its arms. I know I can't out maneuver it forever, its going to learn. I kept running till I see Ruby shoot at it. It uses its arms to block the shots before using its arm to attack Ruby. Ruby jumped over the arm and pinned it to the ground. Jaune then taunted it and it used its other arm to attack him, but Ren used Jaune's shield to force it down. Then Jaune stabbed his sword through the arm, pinning it. Then Nora fell from a bell tower and hit the head of the horse part, grounding it. I then see Ren take out a dagger out of the body and cut off both of the grimm's arms while saying something before cutting its head off, turning  it into a giant pillar of smoke. I then walk to them and the I remember my condition before falling on the ground. I then hear... engines? I look up to see two ships fly over and land near us. I then start limping my way to them before falling again. This time though, Neo and Ruby helped me. Neo carrying my left side of my body and Ruby the right and they helped me climb up the ship before I fall over. I see Jaune pulling my car up and him and 3 people hooking it up on the bullhead before I fall flat on my face again. Barely breathing, I stay silent but ignore what the pilot is saying and focus on staying up. I started to get up off the floor of the ship and lean on a wall as I see Mishrel, I guess my new home. For now. I wonder how long till things go to shit. Huh. Seems to be the motto of my life so far. How long till shit hits the fan. It happened to me many times, its like a routine at this point.