Stranded

I managed to get to where my team is and I jump to the top of the train car. I turn to see the train start pulling ahead of us, I look down to see that Blake is the one that cut us off. I start to walk to Ruby who is looking at her scroll, before hearing a roar. We look to see all the Grimm on our asses. So we do what we do best, start killing them, one by one. I look to see what I consider their boss, having just smacked Qrow to the far end of the train. We run to it as ruby tells us that we need to ground it. So that is what we did. Blake threw her weapon with a ribbon and tossed it over the grim, Yang on the other side would punch it under the grimm and they would repeat this cycle until the Grimm was properly and tightly wrapped. Yang then kicked the spiked end into the hull of the train. Yang and Blake both pull on their end of the ribbon. I run under and grab both ends of the ribbon and pulled as hard as I could, further pinning the Grimm to the train. Weiss goes in front of is and freezes its wings over, before the wind breaks the ice, destroying the wings. I tried to pull away when I noticed its snake tail as it tries to bite me. I grab it and forced it into the ribbon weave and I continue to pull, pinning the tail to its stomach. I kept the pull as it tried to get up. Qrow and Ruby do their part and launch into the Grimm, cutting it in half, also cutting the head of the snake tail. I see it launch a fireball as its last shot... into the rails. Weiss noticed this and did a gravity glyph under us to keep us on top.But, mine was more faint and I lost touch and was stuck in the air before I felt a sudden pain to the entirety of my back and the back of my head. Before I can yell any sense of pain or injury I black out.

Time skip ??? 

Ugggggggh..... wh-what? Whe...where am I? Did .... Did I pass out again? Oh come. I attempt to get up but I notice one thing. It is ridiculously dark in here. Is it even in something? No, I don't feel any snow on the ground. Definitely inside of one of the train car, but it feels off. Is this the floor? The wall? The ceiling? I can't tell, it is just so dark. Wait. I have a flashlight in my suit. I start to feel around until I manage to hit the button and I get some light. I look around, albeit a bit awkwardly due to having to aim the light with my chest rather than my head. I look to see I am on the one of the sides. I look to one of the door. I go to them and pull them down, except its stuck. I look down to see a piece of metal through the window. Leaving the bottom door stuck with no way to remove the thing. I attempt to open the top door, but these doors are heavy, most likely reinforced for Grimm attacks and require power to open and close. I am barely able to open it to see outside to be close to sun down. Before having to drop it due to it's sheer weight. I sigh before looking around, when I remember the windows. I got to one of them to see it is a bit cracked. Good enough, I suppose. I look around to see a metal suit case. I picked it up and it is heavy. Perfect. 

I get to the window and put my entire effort into swinging the suit case into the crack. One swing and a sickening crack and the crack grows bigger into the window. I proceeded to do it again and it increases. One more time and it shatters into tiny bits. Some snow falls in from the window due to build up. I climb out and look around. It is a proper mess, train cars, luggage, whatever else was all over the place. "Hello? Anyone out there?" I yell into the air, all I got is white silence in response. I think I should shut up, who knows, maybe some Grimm is around here. I look around to see a small indent in the ground. I walk to it to see it was my rifle on the ground. I picked it up and moved the strap around me. I check my right thigh to see I still... had my crowbar. Jeez I am not that good in wilderness survival. I look to the train cars more uphill to see the storage cars are busted open. I walk up to them, of course struggling due to the heavy snow that have built up. It is a struggle to actually see due to the sun setting. I manage to get to the storage cars and peeked in each before pushing open  one car's door and get to my car. I look around trying to find some kind of thing to add to my tires to make them at least able to handle snow. And unfortunately I can't find any at all. Well shit. I shift my car to neutral and pushed it out of the train car and ,slowly, making it down hill. I look around before spotting a path in front of me. I sigh as I get in my car and start to drive down the path. I hope I can find out where in Remnant I am, meet up with my team and head to Atlas. I really hope I can finally get to avenge all of the lives lost and disasters due to her. 

Time skip 2 hours

Jeez this is like a never ending path. Its cold, I'm tired, and I think I might fall asleep and accidentally crash into a tree. I look around before spotting a path to my right. It's barely there, heck I swear it could have looked like the surroundings. I decide to follow it, my engine is probably the only warm part of my car right now. I then notice a cave entrance and decided to park there. If there is any bear or wild life in there, as much as I would apologize, not like they wouldn't do the same to me. I pull in and get out of my car to stretch my limbs. I look around before deciding to explore the cave. It is ridiculously deep, I'll keep that for a later date, I'll just search the mouth of the cave. I look around and it is difficult to tell what is a bush, what is a tree, and what is the ground it is snowing heavy. Maybe a blizzard? Won't be able to go far from this cave. I turn back to my car, when I notice something. I look to see my tire tracks but I swear, there are some that go ... into the wall. I turn to the wall and decided to inspect it. I start to slide my hand along the wall, then I felt something off. Like the wall was on a ... spring? I gripped onto the wall and I swear felt like there were... gripping points on the wall? I pulled and a door started to open. I peak to see a massive empty space. I stopped pulling on the door and got my car to be on the opposite side of the door so it can get in. I pull the door as far as I could, it was both big and wide. Two cars could get in at the same time while hauling maybe a boat maximum. I pull in and it is dark in here. I turned my flashlight on again and I searched the wall to see two switches. I walk to them, one was closer to the door so I pulled that down. The door started to close till it was like it wasn't even there at all. I pull the second switch and suddenly light filled my eyes. I turned off my flashlight as I blocked my eyes from the light. When my eyes adjusted to the light, I was surprised to see I was in a massive ... parking lot? I look around to see there are no cars beside mine. I look at the walls and on the wall, aged, peeling, dull pain said 

BLACK MESA ANIMA NORTH