Beacon arrival

I wake up and look to see my bags. I pack them into two bags, one on my back the other in my hand.I put on my orange suit and cooked some food and left. I run to the bullhead, provide identity and got on, somehow. I sat down on a seat and I start to watch some videos on my scroll. I look up to see Ruby in the same Bull head as me. I see her being hugged hard by a Blondie. I look continue to stare at them and the Blondie notices my stare. She walks to me and says "Like what you see?"

"Well considering the fact that you are hugging Ruby as hard as a pressing machine. I wasn't starting at anything below the neck."

"How do you know my sister's name?"

"Last night we had to get interrogated by a huntress and Ozpin and he allowed us two to get on the bullhead to Beacon. That is why I know her name." The Blondie then moved and before I knew it a bunch of rose petals were in front of me as I look down to see Ruby on my leg. I looked at her and said "Excuse me miss What the fuck?" as I pointed to her. She then let go and stands up and said "So, Gen how does it feel to be the first 13 year old at Beacon?"

"Well apart for the fact I am scared that I will be expelled on the first day, everything is swell, how about you?"

"Fine, also why do you where that helmet all the time?"

"I don't like to show my face. OK. No, you aren't allowed to know" I say this as the news says the the white suit guy is called Roman Torchwick.I look to see someone looking like they about to puke. I walk over to them and pass them some medication, he takes it with a swig of water and his green face starts to look normal again. "Wow, what is that stuff?"

"It is a medication made to stop motion sickness, but it does numb you to any movement you have experience with it's effects. Sorry, where me manners I am Gen Scott"

"Jaune Arc my name. Short, sweet, rolls off the tongue, ladies love it!"

"Right, just listen to one things I must say OK. Be yourself OK. Don't do anything that might make it seem you are trying to hard OK. Have a good time here." I told him as I walked away. I look out the window to see the view, it looks incredible as heck. The bullhead stops and I get off. I walk to Ruby and Yang as Yang ran off with her friends talking about dorms. Ruby looks confused as she falls over and lands in a bunch of cases full of ... dust. Well this can't end well. I look to see a girl in a dress and an attitude that just screams entitled. She took one out and started shaking it about making dust go out into Ruby's nose. I walk over and the girl going on and on. Then Ruby sneezed making a large explosion and the girl started the whole 'I told you so' shtick. I look to see a girl in black grab a vale and say "It's Heiress, actually. Weiss Schnee, heiress to the Schee Dust Company, one of the largest producers of energy propellant in the world".

"Finally, some recognition"said the entitled girl

"The same company infamous for its controversial labor forces and questionable business partners"

"Oooh, going to need a lot of ice dust to stop that fire on your burn" I said following her insult.

"What-How dare-! The nerve of-!" Weiss then leaves after grabbing the dust vile the girl in black had as she left the work to clean up the mess both her and Ruby made to be clean up by her two slav- I mean butlers. Then Jaune came along and we started walking together. We talked about our weapons, Ruby was shocked that my weapon is literally made of plumbing pipes, hinges, and tons of cardboard and plastic, and lots of duct tape. We kept walking till Ruby remembered they were supposed to head some where, we panicked and ran to a directory figured out where to go. 

We somehow manage to get into the place, off by a minute. Jaune going to stand else where as I stand about 2 rows away from Ruby and the Blondie. Ozpin gave a speech about how this is the real thing or whatever. We go to a big room and people place their sleeping bags. I go to a wall and looked to see the Blondie and Ruby walk to the girl in black and they talk for a while before they went to me. The Blondie opened up with "So, my name's Yang and I want to know where you stand with Ruby, my sister"

"Excuse me WHAT? What do you mean sister, the only sharing features you two have is your gender"

"Yeah we are half-sisters"

"OK then seems legit"

"So who are you to Ruby?"

"A friend at best a nobody at worse, I am thinking worse though"

"OK then. See ya"

"Aye"

Ruby POV

I continued to write my letter to my Signal Academy friends and I hear Yang say "What about that guy in the orange suit?"

"Oh, Gen. He seems nice and he left a decent impression on me. I guess that he is a friend"

"So that makes your friend count to 1"

I guess that make sense since He adds one to Jaune's positive one and Weiss negative one.

I finish the letter as I hear music it was soft but it was soothing, I look to see the source of the music to see if come from Gen. It was soft, I mean I can barely hear it,  so I guess he has speakers in that helmet of his. I sent the letter and went to sleep, prepared for tomorrow.

Time skip by 480 minutes or 8 hours

I wake up and change and hear two people talking to each other. I say "Wonder what those two were so worked up about."

"Oh, who knows... So! You seem awfully chipper this morning."

I smile as I say "Yep! No more awkward small talk or 'getting to know you' stuff. Today I get to let my sweetheart do the talking" I hug my weapon Cresent Rose .

"Well, remember Ruby, you're not the only one going through initiation. If you want to grow up, you're going to have to meet new people and learn to work together."

I get annoyed with Yang. She is my sister but some times she sounds like Dad. "Ugh, you sound like Dad!" I tell her my thoughts."Okay, first of all what does meeting people have to do with fighting? And secondly, I don't need people to help me grow up. I drink Milk!"

"But what about when we form teams?"

"Uhm, I don't know, I-I'll just be on your team or something.."

"Maybe you should try being on someone else's team?"

"My dearest sister Yang, are you implying that you do not wish to be on the same team as me!?"

Yang goes to defense quickly "W-what!? No! Of course I do, I just thought... I don't know, maybe it would help you break out of your shell!"

"What the? I don't need to beak out of my shell, that's absolutely dumb"

We continue to argue until an announcement told us that we have to take initiation. We told each other to finish this conversation later. I am hoping she forgets the subject.

Time shift 25 minutes

Gen POV

I get to the Cliff and Ozpin started stating the rules. The rule where upon eye contact the person you looked at is your partner for 4 years. I heard glass break and see Ruby in shock. Then we start it, I look to my left as I see kids start being launched into the air like a catapult on steriods, while Jaune here was asking questions. I calm my breath as I see I am next to launch, I turn to Jaune to my right and said "Look at me", before jumping while getting launched. I hope that is a big enough hint on what is about to happen. I look left and right and see everyone going as far as they can possible go. I go as far as I can before I land on the ground. I have officially started the initiation. I hope I don't look at anyone with no spots in their team. I think I am the one to land the closest to the cliff. So it should be opposite of that direction. I look in front to see a massive forest and I started trek my way through the forest. I check my rifle and junk double barrel shotgun, and my trusty crowbar for any damage. My crowbar is a normal crowbar. My rifle is a standard issue Atlas rifle made of dust reinforced plastic, and my double barrel shotgun, made of plumbing, duct tape, window hinges, and broken weapon stock.