Priority: Atlas

You know, I thought entering the sewers while being employed by Atlas would be the last time I would do so.... but desperate times call for desperate actions. Team 1 and 2; Neo, me, Blake, my dad, .... her, Yang, Ruby, Ren, and Pyrrha, are moving through the sewers with Penny's instructions, Jaune on her like life support. Our foot steeps echoing off the wet and moldy floor, the only light being the small lightbulbs on the walls, and my suit, so glad my helmet and chest have separate lights. Each step we take, I can practically feel the nervousness in everyone, no matter how hard they hide it. It just keeps building up, I swear I can see everyone sweating as we get closer, and they are behind me. Soon we get to a ladder with a manhole cover, right where Penny said it would be. I stay behind to keep light on the ladder as everyone else climbs it, better than climbing in the dark. Once Blake got out and says the coast was clear, we all climb up the ladder. A few blocks away from the atlas tower, with a wall blocking our path. Nothing we can't get over, but knowing Atlas, that's too easy. Penny just so happens to have a way in and out without getting detected.... even as a robot, teenage girls still want time on their own.... is that true? I really gotta have know more than just from media. We go through the hole...or rather Ruby's semblance went through Penny's path, turns out being a robot leads to being able to go through long, thin holes with little discomfort. I see Blake kneel down to catch her breath as she tried to settle her stomach. In front we see what we need, a small airvent. Unlike the path, this one needs someone to crawl through it....and as if by instinct, I take out my crowbar, pop it open and climb inside. It felt like home to me.... not sure why, I moved as quietly as I can, my crowbar out incase I get attacked.

*cling, clong, cling, clong* was all I heard as I moved, following the path that Penny gave us, might be a bit BS but honestly, I will take what I can get. I seen finally come across another vent cover, I carefully peak through to see, the vehicle bay. 

Shit, I can only see a few small airships here, from the looks of it.... they look durable, lots of armor, should be great for team 2 to make some mayhem. I look around a bit more before spotting the camera, it swaying in the corner, left.....right....left... I wait as it moves to the right before popping the vent and falling behind cover, I look up to see the vent quickly go back to it's position. My guess? It's also part of Penny's path. I sat there waiting as I can barely hear the camera's whirs.... left....right....left...door? I look to see the door open and two technicians walk in. I hide as they talk.

"So... Ironwood want's these vehicles scrapped"

"But why? They look beefy, why not just give them to the military as troop transport?"

"You are new here aren't you?"

"Well...I was recently accepted last month"

"Figures, see these are civilian transport vehicles, designed to move civilians out of.... dangerous environments"

"I see, I remember them appearing when the White Fang bombed a section of the civilian sector near the Schnee Manor"

"Well.... that's all they are good for, appearing... sure they can move alot of civilians, but apart from looking tough, that's it"

"What do you mean?"

"Look at the armor, notice anything?"

"It's....huh...hollow?"

"Exactly, it looks like durable and tough because Ironwood wanted civilians to feel safe in them, uncomfortable as as side effect but feel safe. But making barely used vehicles that durable is a waste of resources...hence..."

"The...hollow armor?"

"Exactly. Now come on, we gotta make sure these are ready"

"What for?"