One more Time

I look around in the transport to see who is where. There is a random guy infront of me. Qrow at the end of the row of the Random guy with Neo right next to him and Weiss at the end of my row. Nora is trying to bite through the rope. Ruby looks at Qrow and asks "Where do you think they're taking us?" Qrow responds with "I'm gonna go with jail."

"I still can't believe that fishing pole guy took us out lie it was nothing!" Jaune said in a mix of frustration and disbelief.

Weiss responds with "Welcome to Atlas. Those were Ironwood's Ace Operatives."

I look to see the guy in front of me light up from her comment. He then started to talk to us. Turns out he is here for throwing a brick at a ship. Of course it comes from one of the Drivers of the transport. He responds with "It's worth it if it gets people talking about our cause!"

"Yeah. Soon you'll be following the White Fang's foot steps with that mentality." I said half-mindedly before waking up and looking at Blake. The guy looks down as he reflects on his actions. I think I heard him say "shit" under his breath. Blake looks down before looking at the guy and asks "Our cause?"

The guy brightens up a bit by saying "Yes, the fight for better conditions in Mantle! Lead by the charismatic, talented, lovely, Robyn Hill and her Happy Huntresses!"

I see the two look at each other and press a button, raising a glass window between them and us.

The guy started to speak quickly, raising with the window "They were all top Atlas Academy graduates, who could've signed up for the military. But Roby and the Huntresses chose to stay in Mantle. She's gunning for a sear on the kingdom's council, (Does this window go any faster?) and when she gets it, she's gonna put an end to Ironwood's tyranny."

Oscar is the first to react with "Happy Huntresses?"

Yang follows up with "Is that their real name?"

Weiss finishes it up with "Don't you think tyranny's a little dramatic?

The guy turns and realizes who Weiss is and says "Easy to say for a Schnee heiress living comfortably up in Atlas."

"Dude, sit down and shut up." I said. Before he could continue I say "I have not slept properly in 2 days, so how about this. You sit down, shut up, reflect on what you have done like you are supposed to, and stop throwing shit. And if you make a single noise louder than a cough, I will use your cuffs as a noose. Do I make myself clear?"

The guy is terrified and nods fast before sitting down and forcing his mouth shut. I go into my helmet and press record, mostly just so I can see what I missed while I am asleep. I lean against the nearby wall and proceed to fall asleep.

I wake up and look around to see I am still in the vehicle but everyone is gone. I look down to see I am stilled cuffed. I move to the doors to knock when it just swings open a bit. I open the door to see.... a massive castle in front of me. Great, I am in HER domain again. How many times do we have to do this. I start to make my way though the castle, peeking though each door before entering. I find a split into two paths, I go down the path to the right and I see a door. I peak in and I see ... Emerald and Mercury in there. Mercury is currently training or maybe fighting invisible guys, who knows, and Emerald is talking to Mercury. I step back and continue to the path up some stairs. I eventfully come across a solid door. No handles, no peep holes, nothing. I push it open and I just stop and stare. Inside was a massive room with a lot of windows. There was a massive crystal table with crystal and bone chairs. But what surprised me was that in front of me was four people. The guy with a moustache and rings on his fingers. The crazy scorpion faunas currently on his chair like a frog. And at the end was the buff guy back at Haven who is surrounded by ... grim arms and in front of him was Salem. Salem looked confused at him before looking at and seeing me. She smiles as she retracts the arms around the guy. "Well, well, look who we have here." Salem says. Everyone then turns to look at me. FUCK.

Salem speaks again "An uninvited guest."  I look down to see I am still cuffed and have a black circle under me. I quickly jump out and a lot of grimm arms try to get me. I look up and Salem then grabs me by the neck and pulls me up. I start to chock, I kick and pushed but nothing worked. I then remember I what Maria told me. I concentrated on my anger before firing it at Salem. She recoils and drops me. She spoke again in a more angry tone "You know, Cinder has done one thing right. That is calling you a pest." I was confused before she grabbed me again and said "Hope you are ready for my revolution, Gen." Before tossing me through a nearby window. I black out as I hear her laughing.

I wake up as Ruby is shaking me awake. I look around frantically while breathing heavily to see everyone is standing up and leaving the transport. I slow my breathing before thanking Ruby as I follow everyone else. We start heading up an elevator, and it is as condensed as canned meat. It takes ages to get to the floor. I'm guessing this is Floor 150 or something. We are then let out and we get to this ... hub area thing? Why is this here? This seems like a massive waste in space. The guards lead us into being behind... Penny, Winter, and Ironwood. Ironwood looks at us with some shock, Weiss gets to the front and with the power of sibling relationship with Winter, she orders the guards to remove our cuffs in.The guards swiftly work on our cuffs. The cuffs fall to the ground into compact balls. Ironwood speaks and tells us "Please, come in."

We follow through these big double doors and see a majestic office. Ironwood continues with "It is so good to see all of you." The rooms smells like entering a high-end hotel. It is weird to see this, compared to Ozpin's office. One is more analogue and this one is more .... digital. Yang responds to Ironwood with "Our reception didn't really convey that."

 I follow up with "The girl with a V on her head punched me in the face for a minute straight." The entire time looking at Ironwood.

Ironwood sighs before saying "I sincerely regret how you were treated by my team." He starts heading to his desk as he continues "When a rouge airship entered our airspace, it raised some red flags. We assumed the ship was stolen."

Ruby tried to cover it up. I was too tired to care I just said "Yes."

Winter spoke up, mostly at Weiss and said "You stole and Atlas Airship? What were you thinking? You might've been shot down! How unbelievably irresponsi--" Before Winter could finish, Weiss hugged her and apologized for her actions before rationalizing them as a necessity. Winter accepts this before redirecting her anger to Qrow with "But, I cannot believe that you allowed this to happen, Qrow!"

Qrow responded to this with "You try stoppin' these kids when they have their mind set on something."

Qrow looks at Ironwood before continuing with "Speaking of which. We have some important information for you that's... confidential."

Then Ironwood drops a few bombshells, turns out he told Penny, Winter, and the Ace-Ops about the relics and Maidens. Then he brings out the relic we have ... acquired and then Penny and Winter tell us that the Atlas relic "Staff of Creation" is still in its vault and the Winter maiden is in ... stable condition. Whatever that means, I got no damn clue. 

Then he reveled his plan to us. After closing the windows with metal shutters, he pushed a button and a platform below Ruby's and Oscar's feet rose and revealed a table. Ironwood, Penny, and Winter tell us the plan is to launch Amity Colosseum into orbit, making it a satellite with a tower on it to establish global communication. 

Qrow then questioned Ironwood on why he brought his army back and he tells Qrow "I will need them for the next part. Where I finally tell the people about Salem". 

For some reason that .... word just bounces around in my head like a spiky ball. My vision blurs a bit before going normal. I try my best grunt as quietly as I could but I notice that Penny noticed as well as Blake. After a few seconds I say my piece after hearing Ironwood say that Atlas is ready with "Atlas is as ready for the Grimm like a toddler with a bolt-action. Your small .... machines? Drones? Whatever their name is can barely handle the local Grimm. Why on Remnant do you believe you are ready?" Of course Ironwood and Winter claim that they have become better, and I felt at least 5 people roll their eyes. 

After a few minutes, Ironwood began to mope about Ozpin being gone, but then Oscar and Qrow spoke up and said that Oscar was the next Ozpin. I swear I think the guy was , for the first time in a long time, happy. But, then we told him how he locked himself in. When he asked why, Ruby said "We don't know." But, for some reason, a part of me felt like she was lying.