Fire and Flames

I start to run at the guy with a mustache while firing my shotgun at him. He begins dodging the shorts and takes out a revolver with a lot of chambers and starts firing at me. Cinder ran up to him and told him to get the others so she can deal with me herself. I stop running and stare at Cinder as the guy put Emerald on his right shoulder and gave Mercury his crushed leg. I guess I only destroyed the gun as it still functions just not as smoothly as before. They then run off into the wilderness as we continue our stare. Okay, what now? I am stuck between attacking first but her taking advantage of a failure in my sprint forward. What if I run backwards instead of charging her? Okay lets do that. I aim my shot gun and leaped back as I fired. I land on my feet and started to strafe  around her firing shot after shot at her.

She follows this by getting her bow out and starting to fire at me with arrows. We keep this up till I stop and ran backwards while switching to my rifle and continuing to fire at her. She doges the shots and jumps at me while aiming an arrow at my head. I simply stopped and she flew over me and she quickly reoriented herself and fired the arrow. I decide to let it hit me and it deflects into the ground. I look at it as it fades into flame sparks as I notice it looks like a deep dark marble or glass. I look up to see her fire another arrow, another deflect again. I turn to see Raven and the other girl behind me, doing jack. You know I believing she became lazy about combat. I turn to see Cinder grab me by my neck and aim me to one of the metal walls. I look at her before she smacks my rifle out of my hand and it lands on the ground. I look at her as she says "I am going to kill you once and for all". I was about to respond before she throws me against the metal fence. I start to get up and I grab my crowbar, as I do that she aims her hands together and a massive flame appears in her hands. It is all I see before a blast of heat unlike anything before. I raise my arms to block my face as the heat washes over me and I feel myself fall. The last thing I hear is "GEN!!" from a voice similar to Yang.

Third Person POV

Yang stopped as she has to raise her arms to her face to stop the bright flame from burning her eyes out. When the light stops she looks and she felt her eye's become narrower then an spec of dust. In front of Cinder was a pool. A LAVA pool. Dripping in was the metal fence as it drips out bright orange metal drops into the pool. Yang couldn't do anything as she fell to her knees while screaming "GENE!!!!" with tears appearing in her eyes. Raven didn't hear her daughter's cries but just stared at Cinder. How did she gain such strength and what does she have to do to be able to prove that she is stronger. Cinder calmly turn to Raven and says "Now, how about you come with us to Haven and we will leave your tribe and others alone and help us get the relic or you can become like that pest". Raven just stared before saying "I need some time to think this over". 

"Unfortunately you don't have time. In two days Haven will be destroyed by the White Fang. You must choose now"

As this was happening Yang was still crying but stopped when she heard Cinder mention the destruction to Haven and started to listen. She was also angered to her mother about how she has to choose to begin with. Cinder then aim her hand and says "Now choose". Raven now was in a corner as Cinder continues " Are you with us or (she produces a flame in her hand) against us?". Raven stayed silent before removing her mask and saying "Agreements like these are built on trust, and forgive me for saying, but I don't trust you or your allies. You are going to have to give me more."

"Oh trust me when I say, you don't have much to negotiate with. So tell me who do you want exactly and choose wisely." 

Yang sat there in silence, is Raven serious? Is she actually going to help them? After all the things she saw? Yang silently started to cry again but made sure she stayed silent.

"I want to kill my brother" responded Raven. 'WHAT????' was all Yang could think of as she replayed what Raven said in her head. Raven , her mother, wants her brother , Yang and Ruby's uncle, dead? Cinder was actually a bit shocked before responding "You want Qrow dead?"

"That's right. He knows I have spring , and if I help you get your relic, he's going to become a problem. And I have enough problems to deal with" She said this while doing a small glance at Yang. before continuing "Qrow doesn't trust me, but he does trust Ozpin's other lieutenants.(Cinder starts to smile, glad she knows where this is going) If Leo really is loyal to you, then you can order him to invite Qrow right into an ambush. He arrives at Haven, we take him down, you get your relic, and we all leave happy." Yang heard this and slowly tries to hide herself. I guess the conversation was to concentrated to see the background as she successfully hides before running off. If Gene died for this info then at least she can warn Qrow. "Now this is a proposition I can get behind" says Cinder not even noticing Yang was even their to begin with. Cinder knows that Watts might be a little worried about this proposition but nothing a few words can fix. "I am glad we can work together" Cinder says as she walks to Raven and raise her hand. Raven looked at it before slowly grabbing her hand and shaking it. "Glad we can come to a proposition. I am sure this will go well..." Before Cinder can continue a splash was heard.