Food Fight (Short)

Gen POV

I was eating my bowl of chicken nuggets and mashed potatoes. I look to see Blake was looking at her notebook. Yang asked "Whatcha doin?"

"Nothing. Just going over notes from last semester" said Blake. Yang then catch a grape thrown by Nora before saying "Lame". Nora threw another grape and Yang ate it again and did a thumbs up. Then Ruby threw a binder full of papers on to the table. The top had a piece of paper saying "Vytal Festival Activities Property of Weiss Schnee"crossed out and below it in red marker "Best Day Ever Activities!". I said "Ruby, you stole Weiss's Vytal Festival Acivities binder". "I am not a crook" said Ruby.

"But, you are, you destroyed private property that is owned to Weiss without Weiss's supervision.". Ruby starts to rebuttal what I said and I keep saying the same thing as she then said "I'm talking about kicking off the semester with a bang!". Then Yang then said "I always kick my semesters off with a Yang! Ehh!? Guys? Am I right?". "God dammit Yang" I said. Yang is then hit in the face with a red apple from Nora saying "Booooooooo!" Then Ruby said "Look guys, its been a good two weeks, and between more exchange students arriving and the tournament at the end of the year, our second semester is going to be great! But, classes start back up tomorrow. Which is why I've taken the time to schedule a series of wonderful events for us today."

"I don't know whether to be proud or scared of what you have in store." said Weiss.

"I think both, considering how thick the binder is, I assume some activities will be 5 minutes long and we need to have the ability to teleport to get atleast half of it done." I said.

"Good point" said Weiss.

Then Yang threw a green apple at Nora. Then Weiss stands up to only get hit in the face with a cream pie thrown by Nora. We look to see Nora pointing to Ren who is looking so unamused. Then someone yelled out "FOOD FIGHT!" I quickly ate my food and ran to the entrance of the cafeteria to get out. I see Nora staking vending machines and tables into a f-fort. Oh crud. I see the doors open and see Sun and some guy in blue hair come in. Sun looks happy while the blue haired dude looked shocked. I grabbed a table and put it on the wall so half of it is on the wall, the other providing cover. I tell them "If you don't want a stain, you might want to get over here" Sun pulls his friend to where I am and I ask "So, Sun, who is the blue haired guy?"

"Oh, his name is Neptune"

"Hey Neptune"

"Hi, say who are the guys fighting over?"

"Well, Nora, the one yelling queen of the castle threw a cream pie at Weiss, the white haired girl and it escalated one to a hundred quickly. Also I recommend, not looking at the fight as it could lead you to gain a stain that might not get out using bleach". 

We kept silent as we holded the table up as if our life depended on it.We felt tons of cans, food, pasta, mean, fruits, veggies, and more hit our table. Once our table almost fell down, but by sheer force of will we kept it up.Eventually we hear a massive splat, I told Neptune and Sun to stay down, I look up to see our table in rainbow colors and a massive circle with 4 human figures covered in rainbows. They then fell down and then a massive slam of doors happen behind us and I see Glynda come in, and she looked angry, no I mean pissed off. She fixed the tables and Me, Sun, and Neptune checked ourselves for any stains. I see my chest have 4 stains of blue, purple, green, and pink. Neptune had a small purple stain on his shoe, and Sun looked clean. I walk over to my team and realize Yang is missing. I look around till Yang crashed down through the freaking ROOF! She struggled to stand so I offer her a hand and pull her up. If I must say, Yang definitely didn't start the semester with a bang or yang, but with a crash. And I started with 4 stains, the rest with 20 stains. 

Author Notes:This is rather a filller Chapter you know. Anyways, I still trying to figure out the last chapter for Volume 2 in this Book. Just now that I am still new to this. And as always read other fan fiction till I update. P.S. Also with the new Apex Legends coming out, that is going to add a bit more pressure to writing more chapters. Just now that as of 2/4/19 I have 90% of it done.