Constant Movement

Ruby stares at Ironwood, her hand near her scroll and Ironwood near his. Almost like a western stand off. Who would draw first, Ironwood or Ruby. The two of them staring at each other, hands close to their sides. We all stood in silence as the two of them stared each other down. While it was a total of 5 seconds, they felt like an eternity to pass by. Jaune called one more time, as if acting like a starter pistol. Ironwood draws first, but Ruby activated her semblance and  landed behind the desk, before screaming into the scroll what Ironwood plans to do. I see Ironwood raise his scroll before pressing a button. Ruby stops talking before slowly rising from her position. Ironwood starts to walk to the door while starting to talk, I didn't fully pay attention to him as I get a notification. I raise my scroll and see the message, from Weiss. "Floor 132". I look to see Ironwood leave the room. Leaving us in silence. Harriet is the one to break the silence, and proceeds to do the dumbest thing, I think, I have ever seen a person do. "You heard the General. Until this is sorted out, you're under arrest." 

She presses the lockdown button on a remote and soon all the windows are covered in metal, and the door is shut in iron.

Yang and I look at them and say "Really?/This is the stupidest thing you could have done."

Vine steps up and says "Please. Don't make this difficult. Blu. Would you kindly help us arrest them?"

I thought in response "Says the team that made it this difficult in the first place."

"Don't make us have to get out of here by force." Answered Blake. My team draws their weapons. I look at my dad, and he looks at me. He turns to Vine and says "No." Before drawing his weapon too. A katana/rifle hybrid. Wasn't his weapon a bolt action? Guess he did change over the years. 

The Ace Team draws their weapons except Marrow, who tries to calm the situation. Harriet responds with "We're not doing anything. They decide what happens next."

Is... is that her trying to shift the blame on us? Motherfu-

Ruby appears next to me and draws her scythe. I look at her and say in a whisper "Floor 132 is where Weiss is. We should run."

She looks at me, before looking at everyone else, then back to me. She nods before saying in a whisper "Wait for my signal." I nod as we get in position. I draw my scrap shotgun.

Harriet starts to trash talk us. "You think you're going to stop us?"  What is this? The playground? 

"We're the best huntsmen in Atlas."

Ruby responds with "You were. Then you trained us." Before rocketing forward with her semblance, busting the armored door open. Before Harriet can react, I blast forward, grab her back, and pulled her behind me. I shove my shotgun into her gut and fired both barrels. Launching her into the desk and through it and denting the window reinforcement. I scream out "RUN!" Before running though the door. I reload my shogun as I follow Ruby to the side, to see some elevators, not as grand as the main one. I guess service elevators. I turn to see everyone else following me though the confusion. I spot Yang punch the ground with blue shells in her guns. Creating a massive wall of ice in front of the opening. Trapping the Ace-Ops in.

I get to one of the elevators and try to pull it apart. It won't budge. I put my crowbar and shove it into the split, before trying to pry it open. I get a small crack open, barely able to fit my fingers in. I decide to take the chance. Jamming my hand into the crack and pulling the door the side. I start to slip, but Yang grabs onto the door and helps me pull it open. Making an opening barely able to fit everyone in. I look to everyone and Ruby says "Weiss is on floor 132. We have to jump to make it in time."

I say "This is just like the opening ceremony, just alot more cramped." Everyone nods before jumping down one by one. Yang is the last to jump. I look at her and said "Go! Jump! I am not sure how long that ice wall can stop them" As if on cue, a massive chunk of the ice appears around the corner. She lets go and I pull as hard as I can. She looks at me and I say "Don't worry I'll be fine. Just bring the bang where ever you go Yang." She nods before jumping down. I can hear the firing of guns for slowing down in the elevator shaft. I hear a massive crash and I see the ice wall fall down around the corner. I try to jump through the opening, but the elevator closes around my waist. I put my hands and knees on it to push it open.

Just when I pull it open though, I get a massive yellow hand around my torso, and it pulls me through and launches me into the wall. I get up to see the entirety of the Ace-Ops in front of me, except Harriet.

I quickly launch myself forward, as high as I can. Before dive bombing Marrow. Of all of the Ace-Ops. He is the biggest threat to me. I start my assault on him. Before getting hit in the spine by a hammer and launched into a nearby column. I get up and turn to see that Elm has hit me with the hammer. Then a thought came to me. I ran to her and grabbed the head of her hammer, and started to pull as hard as I can. Vine used his hands in the opposite direction of me, trying to remove me from her hammer. 

All I could think at this point is all of the anger and frustration I have dealt with so far. We are going to fight a FUCKING GODDES AND ALL WE ARE DOING IS FIGHTING EACH OTHER? THIS IS THE STUPIEDEST THING TO EVER BE DONE.

My eyes start to flare up and I feel the familiar fire in my soul as my anger activated my eyes. I activate my thrusters and continue trying to pull the head off the hammer. As every unsuccessful pull kept on enraging me until my fire turns into an inferno. This caused something I never thought could happen, as the thrusters practically became several times more powerful, creating a silver extension to the blue of my thrusters power. Finally, the hammer comes off and I fly off to the elevators. I roll back before landing on my feet, sliding backwards, next to an elevator door. I look at the hammer before pulling off the cover, revealing the rockets inside. I look up and Harriet is charging at me. I swing the box of explosives, at first at her. Causing her to start sliding down. I smirk a bit before continuing to swing... at the door. I turn my eyes to see her eyes start to narrow. The last thing I hear is a ping before..........

BOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I hear is ringing in my ears as I get up, the elevator doors are blown wide open, I turn to see all the Ace-ops on the ground from the blast. I look at my armor to see my front is nearly completely black. Marrow is covering his ears, I may have heavily damaged his ears. I see Harriet still trying to get up. I turn to the elevator before hearing in the ringing "Do you have any *huff* idea on what you just did?" I turned to see Harriet looking at me. I don't respond before jumping down the elevator shaft.