Wake up and Smell the Ashes

Time: Unknown

Location: Vale

Gen POV

Uggh my head, my chest, my ... everything. I start to open my eyes and I have blurry vision. Alright what do I remember in the mean time of my eyes going back to normal. I am Gen Scott, 13 years of age so far, Vale as gone to shit, and I don't have my helmet on. Alright, I guess this should be good. I look around and I see I have some rubble on my legs. I start to push it above my legs and start to crawl back to get out. I look around to see I am in a room with peach colors.I notice one thing that got me starting to panic. I can feel myself having no aura. I tried to form it but I can't seem to form it. Great, I have no shield and no regeneration. I then notice a foul smell and ashes, I start to walk around and I follow the scent to the source. 

I walk around the corner and I start to back up while trying my best not to vomit. I just saw a mother, Faunus, maybe of reptilian kind, with her chest, legs, and arms all gutted with just the bone and blood. A dad , Human, and his face was entirely gone and is nothing but bloody mess and I saw one thing when I look again and I vomited. In both of their hands, was a child. The child looks like it was put into a blender, and putted it into a humanoid shape. The legs are missing and arms are in two with their bones in two. I know this is Grimm, too violent for someone who is sane. I don't want to touch the bodies, I then see a teddy bear on the ground. I grab it and put it on the child's remaining lap and arms and I stayed silent to pay respects and apologizing for their death and how their life was taken due to selfish reasons and hoping they understand if I take anything from them .I get up and I start to leave the room, I don't want to touch anything in their resting place. I see some steps and I walk down and look around. I check the closets and fridge for food and water. I found a .... canteen on the floor, and it has a clip on the end. I grab it and I shake it around to see if their is any liquid in it. There was liquid in it. I open it and used the faucet and the liquid in it was cold chocolate, I guess the child like Hot Chocolate. I clean it with the sponge and some soap. I then used the faucet to fill it with water and I put it on my belt and kept looking around. All I found was the canteen and 3 cans of corn. I turn to see the door out of here, a big dilemma is at my hand. Stay here and survive on 3 cans of corn and hope not die of Grimm or go out to get more supplies. Well, not going to get much done here. I go to open the door before I stopped and look around and realize...I don't have a weapon. I look around the house for something, and after a while I was giving up when I saw a red paint among the rubble. I walk to it and pick it up to be a crowbar, my crowbar. Ok, I have something. I guess I am going to have to build my self another shotgun or take one off a ... dead body. 

I start to open the door slowly and I don't hear a growl so I look around, no Grimm. Good. I get out and started to walk out, as quickly and quietly as possible. I continue walking around till I hit a body. I look to see it was an atlas robot and the thing had a gun in it's left hand. A range weapon, should be good. I pick it up and I look at the magazine and it is ... empty. I look at the body and found another magazine 3/4ths full. I get up and kept walking around, I then see something that gave me an idea, a hardware store. I walk in and found the solution for all ... DUCK TAPE. I then see a backpack, empty. I pick it up and put about 6 rolls in their and I see a gas mask on the floor and 10 filters. I pick up nine and put it in the back pack, after removing the stickers, and put on the gas masks and put on a filter on it, the visor for the gas masks has a hole at the middle left of it. I put  some duck tap on it as I stand up. I get up and I know where I need to go ... Beacon. I need to get to my dorm and get my car keys, get some fuel for my car and drive away from here. I leave the store and I close the door behind me when I hear gunshots to my right. I then look up and see Beacon to my left. I start my trek to Beacon. I walk through streets and roads, it feels like I am at the aftermath of Mt. Glenn first Grimm invasion but with Atlas property all over the place.Knowing Ruby she probably would try and make a jury-rigged weapon out of this place. And, every few blocks the number of Grimm I see in the streets seem to increase.